·
Registered
411 Posts
meatier tires??

Reactions: 561boost

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Looks like a full drag setup, slicks with beadlock up front and skinnies in the rear?
Post the specs of what you're using.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,405 Posts
Nothing wrong with it, but why are you choosing 15s (not common on these cars)?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,405 Posts
Like Deptro said, most likely a drag build where a smaller diameter wheel with more tire sidewall is preferable.
True, but it could also be cosmetic, for example. He may just like small wheels and Nascar-wide sidewalls, for example. That's why I asked.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing wrong with it, but why are you choosing 15s (not common on these cars)?
I went with the 15s to get more rubber I’ve had 18s 17s and lots of other wheels couldn’t stick to the ground decided to be different and put meatier tires. Not for everyone but I’m over the looks! No point of having 500hp+ if you can put it to the ground. That’s all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a full drag setup, slicks with beadlock up front and skinnies in the rear?

Not quiet, just some mickeys SS street legal and some 7” wides in the rear still gotta whoop some ass in the streets lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

And on the specs I don’t know them I took my car Down to belak industries and he did the custom set up for me because no one had any specs on what would fit our cars not common

·
Registered
591 Posts
Man I love the look of 15s with a fat tire. Did you have to shave the brake calipers to fit them, or a whole different brake setup?
I want more traction, but my gears have helped alot. How many miles (ish) do those tires last? I read somewhere slicks only last for a hundred miles or so if you just drive on them. Not sure if true or not.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
A tall tire can certainly help with traction. Looks like those mickeys only come in 26" tall so that's going to be quite a bit taller than stock.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man I love the look of 15s with a fat tire. Did you have to shave the brake calipers to fit them, or a whole different brake setup?
I want more traction, but my gears have helped alot. How many miles (ish) do those tires last? I read somewhere slicks only last for a hundred miles or so if you just drive on them. Not sure if true or not.
Same set up stock brakes.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts