9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 white honda civic si and i have done all the mods on the exterior i wanted all thats left is the rims. I like the ( TE 37 SUPER LAPS ) what do yall think looks best on a white coupe i have a carbon hood and trunk so yall know also i want a more agessive racer look also open to a clean cruising look. Post your opinions and (pics) would be great also.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Get some bbs rs. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
te37 sl's are the ones i want too...

Reactions: FG4-GHOST

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My civic is all white and i have the areo kit on it from handa same one that comes on the hfp civic. I also have the carbon fiber hood and trunk so i was thinking about the all black TE 37 superlaps with red extended lug nuts. If yall cant find pics of a white civic with the black te 37 superlaps post them on here would really help me out.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Reactions: FG4-GHOST

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
My civic is all white and i have the areo kit on it from handa same one that comes on the hfp civic. I also have the carbon fiber hood and trunk so i was thinking about the all black TE 37 superlaps with red extended lug nuts. If yall cant find pics of a white civic with the black te 37 superlaps post them on here would really help me out.

lol, i doubt there are any 9thgen civic's with superlap... most of the rims on 9th gen, it's around $600 a set. closest will be winnn420's civic si coupe with standard te37

and nataspsi's black si sedan with matte black standard te37

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts