9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!
Just found this site recently while searching ideas for my car. Like what Ive seen so I thought I would join.
Mine = 2012 dyno blue pearl Si coupe. Just got it 2 weeks ago. Traded my 2012 LX coupe on it that I had for just over a year. It was a great car and I love the fuel economy (main reason why I got it) but after owning a TSX it was hard not having the performance anymore. Plus I hated that my wife had a vehicle way faster then mine.
Wifes = 2010 Acura RDX.
Previous = 2012 Civic LX coupe and 2008 Acura TSX.

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Welcome. I have a blue LX. Make sure to check out Dyno Blue Cars thread.
Curious how much $ you paid for your LX and how much they gave you on the trade in.

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome. I have a blue LX. Make sure to check out Dyno Blue Cars thread.
Curious how much $ you paid for your LX and how much they gave you on the trade in.
I beleve I paid around 17k for it back in June of last year, it was the first 2012 coupe that was available in my area and no Si's were out then. They gave me 14.5k in trade and it had 13k miles on it. However I tinted the windows, put wheels on, and factory fog lights. They did pay me extra for the custom wheels being I was going to take it home and put the factory ones back on if they didn't.

Thanks for the welcomes...

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 11 of 11 Posts