·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,355 Posts
You might wanna sticky this.

And then chop off the hands of people who can't find it to use it, instead posting yet another new thread asking if their proposed wheels and/or tires will fit.

Well, not 'chop off the hands,' per se, but ya catchmydrift?

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just trying to provide helpful information to minimize repeat threads.I stuck it when I created it so hopefully members will see it.Please feel free to post more links for more choices of different sizes of wheels included so this thread can answer almost any new setup.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And if you guys have other links that will assist in tire,wheel fitment calculations please add links in this thread?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Tyrestretch.com

A good picture database of different tire sizes on different wheel sizes.
Just click the numbers you want to see and it'll show you 1 or more examples of that tire stretched on that specific wheel size.
That website is a good reference but keep in mind some tires will fit a little bigger or a little smaller than their size for example the stock 2013 Si 17inch Michelin MXM4 are a small fitting 215/45.

·
Registered
18 Posts
is the stock offset for a 2012 cdn lx sedan civic ET45? stock height and tires are 195.65.r15 ... i have 17x7 inch +42offset motegi rims...what 17inch size tires should i get so i don't rub?

i was thinking 225/45/17 or 215/45/17 or 215/50/17

1 - 10 of 10 Posts