9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My trunk and license plate led light stopped working and I looked in the owners manual and can't find the location of those fuses. Does anyone know the location/number of the trunk and license plate fuses?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I'd start by looking at #34 or #35 on the dash fuse panel. Maybe #27 on the under the hood panel, but doubtful.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Does anything else not work?

The map lights and dome do work but for some reason my daytime running lights don't turn on and the fuse is good but the high beams turn on just the DL dont't turn on after I put nokya bulbs yesterday.

All this happend yesterday I installed hids kit, nokya high beams and fog light bulbs and projector led and I notice on the night time the trunk light was not on and my license plate light also the DL.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
All this happend yesterday I installed hids kit, nokya high beams and fog light bulbs and projector led and I notice on the night time the trunk light was not on and my license plate light also the DL.
Well, there you go. Pull every fuse in both panels to see if anything is blown. The new lights may be upsetting a relay or two also. I don't know how you check that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts