9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there!

trying to join the SI club but having one **** of a time finding the car in my area (so cal--inland empire)! it seems that all the local dealerships have none in stock, and the slightly used ones they do have in stock you'd get pounded on in the deal.

anywho, coming from an 09 tC slightly modded, but i wanted a SI from the get go. hope to come up on one soon!

cheers!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
welcome to the site! 9th Si's are not findable, and a new 8th Si isn't either. New 9ths should be out sometime this summer to fall. I hope sooner than later..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi, Just bought a 2012 Civic EX and expecting to get it on the 18th of May if all goes well the dealer said there is some items back ordered from Japan but I might be in luck if not will have to wait till June that's not a big problem as I just cancelled on a Toyota Matrix which was ordered in the end of March when the car got here the dealer tried to get me to pay $1200.00 more because the manufacture was not giving the incentive anymore so got my deposit back and we now own 3 Civics LOL.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i bought one today!

2010 4dr black w/ 8500 miles and my pymt is 30$ more/mth than what i was paying for my tC =D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the 9th.
We have a ton of So.Cal members here!
im surprised you found one....all the used one's i looked at were selling more than the new models!
And it was being sold for more than a new one. It's a 2010 bought in september and the bank took it bank in April with 8500 miles on it. The guy had also put an $1800 navigation unit in it lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice, Lucky to find one especially with those options, their scarce. Enjoy it!!
yea i like it already lol.

first things ima do is tint the front 2 windows medium tint, put dark tint on the top of the windshield (you can have a 4 inch strip on the windshield in california).

then put my 2 amps and sub back in it and boom boom lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts