9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I will be ordering some tsw nurburgrings for my PMM ex coupe. They are 17x7.5/45 offset. The wheels weigh in at about 17.6 Ilbs and I'll get some conti DWS which weigh in at 20 Ilbs. I wonder if anyone here has weighed their OEM wheels/tires ? So excited.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, I was looking at those wheels in the shop last week, they look really good. I just ordered a set of TSW Interlagos Matte Black in the same spec as you! The car will feel so much better when its lighter on its feet. Here's a thread that was started about OEM wheel/tire weights....the average is coming back in around 45lbs. If you can weigh yours please post your results, I'm gonna try to do the same.

Lets see some pics once installed!

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/wheels-tires/4776-triva-fact-factory-si-wheels.html

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
TSW nurburgrings installed today on my PMM ex coupe... PICS!!

Got my wheels put on today and I'm loving them. I'm very happy with choosing these. I got them with the conti dws and the wheel/tire combo is barely over 37 pounds. I got some more picks .

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
17" TSW Nurburgring wheels( Gunmetal w/ mirror face) with conti dws on PMM coupe.

Just got these wheels and tires put on earlier this afternoon. They are 17x7.5 w/ 45 offset. Wheels weigh barely over 17 pounds and the contis weigh 20 pounds. Also, my calibers are painted black but that might be hard to see in the photos. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Looks good man, Nao drop that beatch!!:thumb:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I'm kinda new to dropping cars. What is recommended to lower the car ! I want it dropped at maybe 1 1/2 inches.

·
Registered
947 Posts
looks good! a nice drop would really finish it off

1 - 12 of 12 Posts