9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,i have a 2015 civic si sedan.Mods included are as follows: 3" HPS sri, Skunk2 catless dp, and 70mm Tsudo full catback exhaust. The car is a daily driver,as well as my delivery vehicle for my job..So reliability is just as important as performance. I have the Hondata flashpro,yet the basemaps hardly work,almost feels like im losing power..Also,i have the dreaded idle surge,and with all m new mods,i cannot do the manual relearn procedure,as holding the engine at 3000rpm is nearly impossible due to throttle sensitivity. If anyone is willing to help me etune or teach me what to adjust,i would greatly appreciate it..Money is short right now,or id be contacting a professional shop for help. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yeah without a tune you’re definitely losing power here and there. Honestly that SRI is going to kill your top end too. The basemap is to just get the car running “decent” so you can get it to a tuner. Your best bet is to purchase a basemap from etunez and see if that helps and let them know of what you’re experiencing too. Make sure theres no minor vacuum leak.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah without a tune you’re definitely losing power here and there. Honestly that SRI is going to kill your top end too. The basemap is to just get the car running “decent” so you can get it to a tuner. Your best bet is to purchase a basemap from etunez and see if that helps and let them know of what you’re experiencing too. Make sure theres no minor vacuum leak.
Thank you,i appreciate your time and advice. I will most definetly check into the etunes. I assumed it might be a good idea to leave it to professionals instead of burning my motor up myself,or letting random people run maps on my motor either..lol.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yea, def get a tune with a reputable tuner. I'm currently tuned by Derek at IMW

Reactions: Dan83
1 - 4 of 4 Posts