9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep - I am taking a K24Z7 adding a customer turbo kit and swapping it into my 2006 Porsche 911

I have my reasons for doing this project and i am sure it will be met with mixed reviews, but I wanted to share the progress so far and figured this would be a good place to start

If youre interested in checking it out, ive been documenting it on my YouTube channel

My intention was to share the YouTube link here, but i apparently i will need to make more posts to be able to do this

In the meantime, if you are interested in checking out the progress so far - Please search "Tuning by Nick" on YouTube

So far i have 4 videos on this project

- Baseline dyno of the stock Porsche
- Intro to the project - Porsche engine removal
- Test fitting the K24
- K24 engine fits in the Porsche

If the the project is well received i'll keep updating

Let me know that you think

Thanks

·
Baned
8,526 Posts
I tried watching one of the videos and only made it 4:30 into it before I gave up. Sorry, I have a short attention span and don't have time to sit around and watch videos. What was the reason for removing the stock engine? It might have been covered in one of your videos but I only watched part of the one where you test fit the engine and then find out the oil cap touches the top of the engine bay which won't be an issue if you swap it with the RDX.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I tried watching one of the videos and only made it 4:30 into it before I gave up. Sorry, I have a short attention span and don't have time to sit around and watch videos. What was the reason for removing the stock engine? It might have been covered in one of your videos but I only watched part of the one where you test fit the engine and then find out the oil cap touches the top of the engine bay which won't be an issue if you swap it with the RDX.
OP, videos are awesome, keep us updated!!! If not, I subscribed so I'll still get to watch. Already learned how so many cars crackle and pop...and now I don't worry why my car doesn't do it (boosted, and focus STs don't make me jealous now).

Dwils, you confuse me. If your not interested just ignore? Or if your interested just wait till you have YouTube time?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wanted to update

Ive uploaded a couple more videos of the progress

Unfortunately i cant post the direct link

Anyone know how many posts i need to share the YouTube links?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts