9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heeeellllo all! My name is Janice. Residing in San Diego, CA. I've been on this forum for two weeks now. Signed up today. I finally purchased a brand new Tafetta White EX Coupe =]

Dealer brought it down to 19,100 before taxes.
+alarm
+extended warranty (it's my first vehicle purchase.)

1.9% APR for 60 months.
7.75 sales tax.

$20,8__ total price. Totally forgot the exact price. -__-.

I'm only planning to simple mods like
tinted windows, *anyone in SD know a decent place?*
HID lights *or should I not? cause then it'll void my warranty.. but I can always have my stock lights put in before it gets serviced.*,
door sills,
different interior lights, *thinking of white*
hmm... not quite sure what else.

Question from a newbie!
How long can I wait until I can wash my new car? I want to try the whole clay bar thing.

Screen Shot 2012-06-16 at 1.51.01 PM.png

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
congrats on new ride....welcome to the site

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
congrats! welcome to the forum

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey congrats. I got my cbp Si coupe from Pacific Honda off convoy and Balboa! What bout u

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you asking if there is a waiting period before you can wash it, or is it a rhetorical question ?
Yes, I'm asking if there's a waiting period before I can wash the car. I'm kinda scared washing it a couple days after dealer washes it... paint will somehow not be the same.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hahah, cool. Same here. My dealer was Fred. Ughhh, their SI's look so sexy!
Oh Damn mine was the only one they had at the time there lol. I'll have to stop by and check them out

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
331 Posts
hey janice.. name is erol reppin san diego ca.. congrats to your new civic.. apperantly we have the same car ahahah.. check out my albums and pics.. anyways.. i dont think it will void your warrantyif u install the hid kit.. the only time that it will get void is if u have any mechanical problem after installing it which does not happen in the future... anyways, i know alot if places that if you like to mod your civic.. hit me up.. you got a facebook account? once again, congratsz!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yes, I'm asking if there's a waiting period before I can wash the car. I'm kinda scared washing it a couple days after dealer washes it... paint will somehow not be the same.

dont wash your car... if u like cleaning your car by hand like me, use meguilar wash and wax spray bottle which is available by oreilly near seafood city plaza blvd:) then use a micro fiber cloth to wipe it with... you dont need water to keep your car clean... if you are using water, use soft water... instead of using regular water from the fossit..

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thanks for all the greetings!

So.... My first and LAST mod (LOL) is next saturday. Guess which mod? That's right! Tint!!!
nice!! from all the mods ive done so far, tint is like somewer there not accomplished yet :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts