9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We just installed a new front lip we're starting to carry called the Alpha style front lip. It is made from polyurethane and looks great, and the fitment is spot on as well. Alpha style front lip comes complete with installation hardware and features a nice gloss black finish that doesn't even need to be painted to look good. Of course, feel free to paint or Plasti Dip to match your factory paint if you like.

Here's the product page for pricing and to order: Honda Civic PRO Design Alpha Style Front Lip

Here's a video of the installation:

And some pictures of it installed:

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
isnt this pretty much the bayson r lip?
Bayson r does not make our lip. I actually was not even familiar with bayson r until recently. It seems their lip is very similar, but I would have to see both in person to make a judgement on the materials, fitment, etc. There are probably other lips out there that are very similar or duplicates. We just chose to carry this particular lip based on the fitment and quality of materials.

I've seen this sort of thing before with other part types - several different manufacturers make the same or almost the same part. Sometimes we even chose a particular manufacturer just based on their customer service level (getting orders shipped faster, etc.).

·
Registered
119 Posts
Shipping to 19004 please.

·
Registered
270 Posts
all the civics over seas have the same bumper 2012-2014. NA is the only one that changed. i let a company use my car with the asian bumper for a template but they said it was the same as the NA 13 sedan

·
Registered
233 Posts
May we get pictures of the Type A lip on a 2012-2013? It would be cool to have something other than the Modulo style.

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
May we get pictures of the Type A lip on a 2012-2013? It would be cool to have something other than the Modulo style.
We just got the 2012-2013 Coupe Alpha lips in stock, so no pictures yet. I'll post some as soon as we get them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Type A lip is amazing any chance of it coming to the 14' Si Coupe?? only lip I can find is the one the Honda will add for $399.. and its not that great.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts