9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
This is very interesting stuff my friend. I'm actually a huge astronomy fanatic lol I've been studying space and things like this for a long time, and I had once considered going into the field but turned out I didn't want to do that for a living, but besides that I watched about half of the video.

I'm very skeptical when I see things, because as someone who likes this stuff, I want to be knowing that I'm seeing 100% fact. So one thing about this video I found interesting, is if you google the title it shows up all over the internet, with the same title. That's kind of odd, but that's not a reason to lose credibility. I'd just like to know the source of the info. The video info seems real, but it's always good to predict every scenario.

According to all of the dates this video was made literally hours ago. Some of these sightings look really incredible, but some (like that spiral) seem extra incredible.

This link has an explanation for the spiral

This is from the "Norway Spiral". I think it was told to be a rocket that was launched into the sky. Who knows..

I remember once a rocket in Virginia was launched and I saw it in the sky with my friend and we had no idea what it could till I looked up events occuring that night. It was literally the strangest thing I had ever seen myself in the sky, and turned out to be a stupid rocket. I definitely believe in the extra terrestrial, however there's so much non-ET things to sift through it becomes difficult to know what you're looking at..

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well the video its self is from a web site containing all kinds of interesting videos that are found around the web..it's prob showing up all over due to the fact its on youtube or other websites now..it seems like someone put it together, but the material within it was actual footage that was released and see on TV. I remember even seeing some of those scenes live from when the footage was shown on tv the first time. So I know that stuff was crediable..you should listen to the phone convo at the end as well that a talk show on the radio had about ufo's in relation to Area 51. It actually sounded legit..were a apparent ex employee called in and provided a brief explination..it was werid how they were cut off the air just 15-20 seconds when so that listeners couldnt hear what was being said. The talk show host did hear the whole convo.

I donno too much of this stuff like you haha but I donno how to explain that kinda stuff in those videos or those many sightings that have been talked about for awhile now.

Crazy **** going down!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Yea crazy **** is going down lol I wish I could see something myself with my own eyes.

Summer ago, I used to take walks with my friend at night all the time, and we'd see so many things in the sky. Nothing crazy though. Lots of stars, and shooting stars and things like that, but nothing out of the ordinary.

It was last summer with another one of my friends, outside in front of my house. Coincidentally I was finishing up wiping my car (it was already dark lol) and he was like "dude, look at that". And for some reason I knew I should hurry and do what he said and I looked up and saw a HUGE triangular light. It literally covered half of the sky, and I had never seen anything like it before. Slowly the triangle closed up into a line and disappeared. We thought we saw something alien. It was such a cool feeling, thinking we saw life outside earth. Then later in the night I did some research and found out there was a rocket being launched by NASA that night too. Turns out it was that. It sucked when I found out it was just a rocket, but the moments before that when we weren't sure what it was, man, my life felt different lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha I bet! It's crazy when you find out some of these situations were comfirmed not to be a aircraft, plane, military etc..so your like wtf is it lol

Also curious to know if the goverment actually does know alot we dont..or what they can be possibly covering up.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
haha I bet! It's crazy when you find out some of these situations were comfirmed not to be a aircraft, plane, military etc..so your like wtf is it lol

Also curious to know if the goverment actually does know alot we dont..or what they can be possibly covering up.
About the government, I saw somewhere on yahoo news about some FBI files about aliens being released, I'm not sure what it was about though.. ****

1 - 7 of 7 Posts