9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 539 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ultimate Racing Catback Exhaust - 2012 Civic Si

Ultimate Racing Civic Si Exhaust Thread

This thread is dedicated to Ultimate Racing exhaust systems for the 9th Generation Civic Si. Please keep information/questions about this particular brand of exhaust system limited to this thread to avoid confusion on the forums and to keep it neat and tidy.

Specs:
Complete bolt-on catback exhaust system including 3" midpipe and performance muffler section
- 304 stainless steel piping
- 3/8" thick machined flanges
- High-flow performance muffler with straight through design
- Multiple tip options
- TIG welded to perfection
- Bolts directly to OEM catalytic converter location
- Midpipe available with or without Resonator or Secondary Muffler
- Available for Coupe or Sedan

Price:
MSRP: $550

Video Clips:

·
Registered
150 Posts
sounds very niceeeee

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Wow. Sounds great and checked out the other videos too.

Just checked their website and even though it shows "TBA" they are coming out with a 3" Header/Down Pipe which can be straight pipe or with a high flow catalytic converter. And the exhaust is 3" as well. But what are the power gains for each?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Niiiiicee... Sounds so good....

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S II Skyrocket from At&t using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Power gains are shown on the manufacturer's website even though i dont believe you really get +20 hp from this exhaust.
Its not on my car but im looking to choose from different manufacturers and not just go wit the first i see (this one). I never heard of this exhaust manufacturer, has anyone else?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Power gains are shown on the manufacturer's website even though i dont believe you really get +20 hp from this exhaust.
Its not on my car but im looking to choose from different manufacturers and not just go wit the first i see (this one). I never heard of this exhaust manufacturer, has anyone else?
Ha. I'm on my phone but missed that. The dyno increase shows 20.41 hp increase on both the header/downpipe and for the exhaust. Maybe it's for both together? I've never heard of this company, Although I've been out of the racing scene for a few years.

Sent from my LG-G2X

·
Registered
359 Posts
So this is avaliable for the 12 si sedan? How much?

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
21 Posts
ultimateracing is a very reputable company on a lot of factory turbocharged cars and offer a lot of different kinds of power packages. its a good company n do all their own work. a bit pricey but im glad their expanding their lineup to the 9th. been out for quite a few yrs alreay. good stuff

·
Registered
321 Posts
just ordered an exhaust

I bought an Ultimate Racing Catback Exhaust - 2012 Civic Si I can't wait to get a day off in two Weeks or so to get it installed

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
^what they said, sounds great, more open, starts out at $550 then you have options as far as sound goes.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Not a fan of the sound at all, way too pissed off bumblebee for my liking... to each their own I suppose. I think the only chance of me buying an aftermarket exhaust is if someone comes up with an awesome twinloop.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have not heard much about ultimate racing. Are they a pretty reputable company?

1 - 20 of 539 Posts