9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Do you guys think this front strut bar would work for our 9th's?
What I'm curious to know is if you could run both that strut tower brace and the 4 point brace at the same time. I'm guessing they'd get in the way of one another pretty good, but who know?

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
It seems that all the other 8th gen Si braces fit our Si's, so I may pull the trigger on the solid one-piece strut tower bar and give it a try.

·
Registered
639 Posts
It seems that all the other 8th gen Si braces fit our Si's, so I may pull the trigger on the solid one-piece strut tower bar and give it a try.
Did you try it out yet? How did it work for you? I'm just wondering because aren't all the other 8th gen braces not a solid one-piece but yet an adjustable piece?

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
No, unfortunately not. I went another route since that post. Downpipe, exhaust, wheels, CAI, and TB.

I'd still like to check this one out though.

·
Registered
639 Posts
No, unfortunately not. I went another route since that post. Downpipe, exhaust, wheels, CAI, and TB.

I'd still like to check this one out though.
Yeah, I'm thinking about getting the 4 point instead of the 2 point solid bar. Not quite sure yet though LOL. Still doing more research on this matter but since I'll be tracking my car next year(28hr drive ahead of me) I'm most likely getting the 4 point because I want to eliminate all forms of flex for a more constant, consistent feel.

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I can only confirm it works fine with the PRL CAI. Maybe someone else has this installed over the short ram?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Okay just throwing this out there. I ended getting the 4 point in the front and the 3 point in the rear and it completely changed the handling of the car. Highly recommended.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
How was the install of the 4pt brace was it a direct fit or some modifications had to be made?

Okay just throwing this out there. I ended getting the 4 point in the front and the 3 point in the rear and it completely changed the handling of the car. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
639 Posts
How was the install of the 4pt brace was it a direct fit or some modifications had to be made?
Hey Kev! Mine bolted up just fine but i have the sedan.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts