9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I have a 2015 LX manual, I have had her for two years now. So far I have K&N Cold air intake, Borla S-Type exhaust installed. I joined looking for advice and recommendations for what to do next because I want to seriously mod my car. I am leaning towards In-tank High flow fuel pump next. But at the same time thinking about switching to a Si before I dive too deep into what I have now.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Vic.

Before diving in too deep, trade for an Si and start from there if you're looking for increased performance. It's a more powerful starting point, and there's more goodies available for it than the R18.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Vic.

Before diving in too deep, trade for an Si and start from there if you're looking for increased performance. It's a more powerful starting point, and there's more goodies available for it than the R18.
Agree with scotty on this. Trade for the SI and start over. Takes a lot of time and money to make the single cam worth a damn. Even after you put a bunch of money into the motor you'd still be lacking the six speed and the LSD.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yep, get the SI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts