9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Upstate NY Civics

24578 Views 121 Replies 61 Participants Last post by  mkocinsky15
Anyone from Upstate? Saratoga Springs here. Spotted my first 9th Gen Civic Si brother today. Rallye Red 4 door.
On Saturdays at the Wilton Best Buy there is a small gathering of tuners. Seen one 8th Gen Si there.

I hope there are more of us out there! I've been seeing waaaay too many Kia Fortes lately. We all know what they really wish they were driving! :dancingcoolsmiley:

See less See more
61 - 80 of 122 Posts
Anybody in the Local area Peekskill NY Honda meet

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Im from all over NY. Born in Watertown, lived in Rhinebeck, Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie and Montgomery. Joined the Army so now I'm down in North Carolina. Good thing because I don't have to worry about salt and sand all over my car.
I'm down for a meet. I live near Utica and work in Syracuse.
I'm in Albany. I just got into tuning world! Pleas give me any advice! Does anyone know any meeting around this area? Any tracks? I wanna have fun with my car
I'm in Albany. I just got into tuning world! Pleas give me any advice! Does anyone know any meeting around this area? Any tracks? I wanna have fun with my car
Not sure what is out the way of Albany. I know of a drag strip near Syracuse. Probably not gonna find much open in NY until Spring at this point. We've already had a little snow here.
poughkeepsie here! i see a few others are as well. Anyone know of any meets coming up in the spring?
Reactions: 1
poughkeepsie area here, that makes 5. We should def organize something. 13 white si
big ups to the 518 fam. born and raised in niskayuna... i drive all up 'n down the capital region all day 'err day.
That's because good ol' Billy Fucillo is HUUUUGE.

Can't say up there anymore, moved away at the end of the year. Used to live down 50 in Glenville for 4 years. Now, anytime I'm up that way, I'm in a Jetta, not my Civic.
Was just driving on 50 through glenville with my friend who works at Fuccillo VW of Schenectady... #weird
Hi, Adom, congrats and welcome to 9th gen.
Binghamton... always lookin for other car peeps.
Hello everyone. I'm flying to the Albany area on Monday and I'll be there for about a week. Anything going on up there that would be interesting to check out. I'm going up for some additional training and I'll be staying in the Schenectady/Clifton Park area.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hi guys! I just got my 2014 si 4door. Is there any meeting around saratoga springs?
Just moved back to the Buffalo area after being in NYC for years... also have been more or less totally out of the scene (and the forum) for quite a while....... any 716ers around? I've been trying damn hard to find a group around here.
61 - 80 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.