9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 15 Si Coupe, and I've been trying to find if our OEM dash panel will fit aftermarket double dins. I want to use Android Auto without having my phone on the vent anymore, but I also don't want to use the grey kits that come from Crutchfield. I want to retain the Carbon Fiber one that comes with the car. I know it's possible, but I don't know the extent of the work that is needed. Hoping it's a simple plug and play with mounting brackets for the aftermarket head unit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man! I'm wondering will the double din will have gaps since the shape of the trim isn't a rectangle
nvm I need to turn the brightness up on my phone. but it's funny you linked to mrburgerUS. That's the person I found on Reddit. I think that's a 2013 trim piece if I'm not wrong.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No, it's the 14-15 piece with the touch screen non nav I think, even if you look up the same product on Sonic electronic, there's a review saying that it's a perfect fit for the non nav touch screen head unit. I bought one I'll post up pictures on it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it's the 14-15 piece with the touch screen non nav I think, even if you look up the same product on Sonic electronic, there's a review saying that it's a perfect fit for the non nav touch screen head unit. I bought one I'll post up pictures on it
Can you post the pictures?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts