9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught wind of a Honda Meet in Kaysville, Utah today which is between SLC and Ogden (Where I live). I checked it out and there was sooooooo many people out was crazy and lots of different cars but Honda and Acuras the most by far.

There was another 12' Red Si Sedan and there was 12' Black Si Coupe with the HFP Lip Kit and Rims and it looked effin sick! It looked so clean, the lip kit really makes a HUGE difference! Last but not least, I was surprised how good the 18" HFP rims look. Needles to say I was jealous of of the lip kit and rims.

Anyone who had these on their Si, You're very lucky! Made my car look plain and simple.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man, where did you hear about the meet? I've recently purchased a '12 Si and am trying to connect with local owners.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, where did you hear about the meet? I've recently purchased a '12 Si and am trying to connect with local owners.
Never saw this so I apologize about the delayed response. I had just heard about it from friends on Facebook. There was a lot of cars and car clubs there. Where you located?

Anyone else in Utah or Nearby going to Rocky Mountain Raceway tomorrow night for Midnight Drags?

Sent From My LG G2x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts