9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tag ...Your it!!!!! This is a random moving thread.....this is a random moving thread ... Thread name will be changed to confuse and annoy u....annoy u....... Since I'm a mod time to abuse these powers... Will be moving this threadz from sectionz to sectionz.. first onez to find itz and post is IT... After that talk about whatever till I move it again. And btw.. you all have coodies so don't touchz me.. TAG... Your it!!! :wooo:

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your it... And I can't hear u cause you have coodies

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Nothing's happened...

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
I agree though bluestar is going psycho on us, just like his gangsta routine.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
HAHA blustar i'm very lost with this game...

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
I agree though bluestar is going psycho on us, just like his gangsta routine.
Oh noo! But we need him! He can't go psycho on us nowww!! We have cars to turbo and reflash! :)

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so... next time the thread moves I can tag someone else? is that what you're getting at?
next time it moves first person to sign is who u tagged..... fo shizzle my nizzle? u readz me crakerz??? peace out

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Cairo checking in.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Man, after seeing the new Sentra, I'm more glad I pulled the trigger on my '12 Si!!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
so I guess foo is tagged now
I saw it. I had to take if from you. I can take pride in filling up stupid posts and bash the now, certifiably insane mod, bluestar.

Reactions: Skrub

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
So... In light of this currently being in the Mid-Atlantic section at the moment....

How about the Nationals and Orioles having killer seasons. Who would've thunk the greater DC area would have 2 first place baseball clubs in September (assuming Orioles win tonight)? The Nats with the only legit chance to 100 wins this season.

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
So... In light of this currently being in the Mid-Atlantic section at the moment....

How about the Nationals and Orioles having killer seasons. Who would've thunk the greater DC area would have 2 first place baseball clubs in September (assuming Orioles win tonight)? The Nats with the only legit chance to 100 wins this season.
At least the nationals get attention. ESPN doesn't give a shit about my reds:(

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
At least the nationals get attention. ESPN doesn't give a shit about my reds:(

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5
That's 'cause they're playing second fiddle to the Nats. Nats have 3 fewer losses and are a better story with all the kids and all. After all, the Reds were there two years ago...

Interesting fact...back in the late 1980s when Dusty Baker was hitting coach at SF, his dad, Johnnie was a salesman in the TV section of one of the Sears stores in Sacramento. We used to talk to him during the weekends all the time about baseball, life, and whatever. He used to give me and my bro little trinket things from Dusty and the guys from the Giants. Pretty cool.

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
That's 'cause they're playing second fiddle to the Nats. Nats have 3 fewer losses and are a better story with all the kids and all. After all, the Reds were there two years ago...

Interesting fact...back in the late 1980s when Dusty Baker was hitting coach at SF, his dad, Johnnie was a salesman in the TV section of one of the Sears stores in Sacramento. We used to talk to him during the weekends all the time about baseball, life, and whatever. He used to give me and my bro little trinket things from Dusty and the guys from the Giants. Pretty cool.
Reds were second fiddle to the nats when they had the best record in baseball.....lol. but that's awesome! The coolest story I've got like that is when my uncle played little league baseball he played against ken griffey jr. one game. Of course my uncle lost but still

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Reds were second fiddle to the nats when they had the best record in baseball.....lol. but that's awesome! The coolest story I've got like that is when my uncle played little league baseball he played against ken griffey jr. one game. Of course my uncle lost but still

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5

tag ..u have coodies

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
SUBWOOFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

1 - 20 of 508 Posts