9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2221 - 2240 of 2282 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,105 Posts
Whats up gang? New here, just got a 2014 Si. It'll be in my possession next week. I recently lost my BMW 328i (6-speed). It caught fire while I was inside my gym working out. It had a couple recalls on it that I was unaware of. Nonetheless, I decided to return to Honda (had a 07' Accord 5-speed).

Ill be honest, many people I've talked to think this move is a downgrade. I respect their opinions but at the same time, they need to respect Si's a little more. Since before owning my first car the Si has been one of the cars I wanted badly. Even more so after driving a couple of them last week. OMFG they are fun as hell to drive! It might not have the leather and other amenities I got accustomed to with my bimmer, but it is so much more fun. Thing reminds me of a 2-stroke dirt bike that I enjoyed romping on and revving the crap out of:lildevil:
Welcome to 9th gen and fock what anyone else thinks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree... what people think is worthless. I've had a supercharged Z06 vette and a new C63 AMG in addition to countless other cars including other Mercs and BMWs and so far i love the Civic Si i just started driving. It's all about smiles per mile man, no matter how old you are (cough cough *clears throat* -46-) LOL

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,105 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Hello all! I've been lurking on this forum since I bought my Si new in 2015 and figured it's about time I join up.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,105 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Novo.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well, a few days ago, I tried to create an intro thread; it is still under review by the admins from what I can tell because it is still not posted. Anyway, I'm new here, been lurking for a bit though. I have a 2012 Civic Si Sedan that I use as my daily; it is my 5th Honda product but my 1st Civic. I bought it about a month ago and have been very happy with it thus far. I have no plans to mod it, just need it it get me around, save on gas, and be reliable while I rebuild my less reliable car. So far, the Civic has met the mark.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,105 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.^

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,105 Posts
Howdy, Merk.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome! I also bought a used '12 Si; although, I can't claim anything special about being from somewhere cool like Singapore, although I did visit there once a few years ago (beautiful country, I would love to visit there again).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello my name is Kristian. I have a 2013 FB6 and am in the middle of gathering parts for my CTE super charger build. I'm glad to have a place to offer support for my ride!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,105 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Kristian and Bmurray.

·
Registered
15 Posts
New in NC here. Picked up my 12 si sedan a few days ago. Here’s my Evo and Si together after cleaning them up yesterday.
More of the evo.Looks good.
Thanks!

Here’s a couple more on the slicks setup. Built 2.0, 6466, cams, e85. Conservative tune atm. 727/510

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks!

Here’s a couple more on the slicks setup. Built 2.0, 6466, cams, e85. Conservative tune atm. 727/510
Nice build; I was going to ask if it was an ETS kit but then I saw it on the intercooler. You set it up for any racing in particular (time attack, drag racing, road coarse) or just for fun?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks!

Nice build; I was going to ask if it was an ETS kit but then I saw it on the intercooler. You set it up for any racing in particular (time attack, drag racing, road coarse) or just for fun?
Mainly just a fun street car. But I do drag race it. went 10.47 @ 138 on the stock motor. Hopefully 9.80s with the new built motor on its current boost level which is pretty conservative

2221 - 2240 of 2282 Posts