27,150 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, bakayoko.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,150 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I’m new on here. I drive a 2015 civic Si coupe. She has some mods and some suspension work. I have a lot of oem parts as well as parts I’ve bought put on and decided to go in a different direction. I was wondering where I could post these type items?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a carbon fiber radiator cooling plate. It took weeks to receive and when I got it. It said for sedan only. The company won’t take it back. Now I’m stuck with a $160 part I can’t use on my Si coupe.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I bought a carbon fiber radiator cooling plate. It took weeks to receive and when I got it. It said for sedan only. The company won’t take it back. Now I’m stuck with a $160 part I can’t use on my Si coupe.
That stinks, sell it on here. Gonna take a loss but something is better than nothing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Im ken i just got my you 2014 civic si coupe in rallye red about a 2 months ago completely stock and has around 91k km
i live in manitoba thats in canada for any that dont know.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,150 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Ken.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone. Im Josh from Buffalo, NY. Ive had my 14' si coupe for a little over a year now and finally just installed my truehart coilovers, Skunk2 cold air, and full race cat back. The car sounds so much better now with the exhaust. Thanks to everyones expertise on this forum, I've been able to choose whats best for my car.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,150 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Josh.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! I just bought a 2013 Civic Hybrid over the weekend. It's my first Civic. Just checking out the forum! If anyone has any recommendations on some upgrades I should make now, let me know! Not looking to put a ton of money in to it as it will mainly be commuting for work and traveling for my son's soccer tournaments, but I'm open to suggestions.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,150 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

Before suggesting upgrades, many of us would ask what you're attempting to accomplish. Upgrades come in different forms for different reasons.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Hey everyone. Im Josh from Buffalo, NY. Ive had my 14' si coupe for a little over a year now and finally just installed my truehart coilovers, Skunk2 cold air, and full race cat back. The car sounds so much better now with the exhaust. Thanks to everyones expertise on this forum, I've been able to choose whats best for my car.
Welcome to the boards. That's a nice way to get started modding. When are you going to do the downpipe and tune?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,150 Posts
Welcome, Thomas.

Have you tried your local craigslist? That seems to be the go-to place for stuff in the (any) local area.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi There everyone, Names Joe and I'm an Army Vet. Recently got myself back into the Honda Scene due to my daily dying on me. Picked up a nice 2012 9thGen SI with decently low miles just at 62,500, named it Greddy. Its Polished Metal Metallic and is pretty much bone stock other than a small lip on the front from the previous owner. Living up here in Fargo, ND we don't have very many days to enjoy summer wise so I don't have many pictures of my ride as of yet, but I will be taking loads of pictures this upcoming summer.

I hope to chat with you all some and learn some more about my new 9th Gen, been a hot minute since I've owned a Civic. The last one I owned was a '99 SI EM1 and it was far from normal. Just about everything was changed on it, Frankenstein motor, parts from this and that. It was a lot of fun but sadly life got in the way and had to part ways with 'er.

Hope you all have a good rest of winter and hope to see you all around here and at events!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Ya’ll
Retired AF living in SC orig from Ca. And no, not Southern Ca. Every time I meet a Californian over here, they’re from Southern Ca.
Bought my 12 si brand new Jul 2012. Currently 13000. Just replaced clutch 2k miles ago. Because I went aftermarket. I also learned the 2012 flywheel is one of its own. Other than the clutch, it’s bone stock. Biggest issue I’ve had, DEAD BATTERY almost yearly.
Other than that, I enjoy my si.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Ya’ll
Retired AF living in SC orig from Ca. And no, not Southern Ca. Every time I meet a Californian over here, they’re from Southern Ca.
Bought my 12 si brand new Jul 2012. Currently 13000. Just replaced clutch 2k miles ago. Because I went aftermarket. I also learned the 2012 flywheel is one of its own. Other than the clutch, it’s bone stock. Biggest issue I’ve had, DEAD BATTERY almost yearly.
Other than that, I enjoy my si.
"2012 Flywheel one of its own?" I have a 2012 SI as well in Polished Metal Metallic. So did you mean that the Flywheel is different or something? I got a little worried myself lol.

2241 - 2260 of 2301 Posts