2261 - 2278 of 2278 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Joe and Trevor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
new today. 2013 LX. I have an issue with Knock sensor and engine power issue. Please feel free to get me a link if you know any. Thanks !!!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, withbag.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The bolt pattern for the aftermarket clutch was different.
The shop I ordered the clutch kit from said I needed to replace my “12” flywheel to a “11” or “13” flywheel. Did that and the clutch went right in

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wassup y’all! Checking in from little ol’ Granbury, TX. I’m a student at UT Arlington so I’m in the dfw area pretty often. Just bought my sunburnt orange 2013 Civic Si, nothing but smiles! 51,000 miles and I’m hoping to turn that into 250k+ lol I’m a bit let down by the shifter though, I was expecting a smooth and sturdy shifter from Honda but I don’t know if it’s b/c of abuse from the previous owner or idk what. Maybe it’s cause it’s my first MT ever, but that’ll definitely be what my first couple of mods will go into. Any recommendations? Where are my fellow Texans at?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, DDpool and Klutch.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, congkip.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can an admin please advise me as to my accounts status?

I’m trying to view a thread in the for sale section but I get logged out when I click on it...I also magically log back in when I go to a different page.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts

I’m trying to view a thread in the for sale section but I get logged out when I click on it...I also magically log back in when I go to a different page.
You are a Registered User. I will look into your log-out/in issue.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts

You need to have 30 posts to be able to access the Classified section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
67141515_1626238227512087_2537668533349777408_n.jpg
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. My name is Jarrod and I hail from Western Washington state. This is my 2015 Si (FG4? I believe). This is my second Si, my first being a 1989 that I sold about 10 years ago and have regretted it ever since. However, this new Si feels much like my old one, just newer and more grown up. Thanks for having me. I look forward to hanging out and gettin to know everyone. My knowledge of Hondas is pretty dated (last time I was a Honda nut, the K series what just starting to gain a foothold) but I look forward to catching up and getting back in the game. Thanks again and you all have a wonderful day.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Jarrod.

2261 - 2278 of 2278 Posts