9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2301 - 2320 of 2339 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Greetings, I'm Britt and i live in South Carolina. This is my 2014 Civic Si . All ive done is put a Short ram intake and flashpro on her . I am going to get a full exhaust for it soon. I certainly don't want it too loud though. Anyone have any good recommendations? View attachment 491002
Q3oo 2.75” if you want it sounding clean & not loud. Personally, I had the 3” Full Race w/ cai, catless dp, & Hondata on my old 14 si coupe... it was uncomfortably loud especially on the highway. It’s nice but personally got too loud for even me. After awhile ya just wanna be able to drive long distances and have conversations with someone w/o it being annoying loud the whole time lol

Now I have a 13 si turbo sedan that came with a N1 3” exhaust and it’s double awful..way too loud ?

I actually just got a new FR 3” for it (came in today).. but only cuz it’s turbo’d. If it wasn’t I’d get a Q300 2.75” fa sho .. I still might but I wanna test out the FR 3” first to see if I can handle it ???

3” is just really loud sometimes

Gl .. take your time no need to rush ??‍♂

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sweets, I'm interested how much the turbo will quiet down the full race 3" since you'll have experience with both. I've got that setup, I wouldn't say it's too loud, but it's pretty close.
It is much quieter than most muscle-cars I encounter though.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,354 Posts
Welcome, JQ and Hockeyzombies.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,354 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Sidetail.

·
Registered
2012 Civic Si
1 Posts
New to the forum, I've had my 2012 Si for 3 years now, no mods but definitely excited to read what other members have done to their cars and get ideas from that..

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,354 Posts
Welcome, PiDilCE and Sogotron.

PiDilCE, I replied to one of your posts in another thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m in a couple of Honda groups via Facebook but sometimes trickle across this forum during my many searches.
I own a Honda Civic Si 13’ Sedan with a skunk2 cat-less down pipe to Invidia q300, Hybrid Racing shifting cables, lowered on stock structs with skunk2 lowering springs, and some added exterior pieces. 120k miles in and it still runs like a champ. Driving the roads of San Antonio, Texas.
Hoping I can share my own experiences along with reading about many of yours.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,354 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Danky and Lisa.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

Just picked up a 15 SI Sedan in the Steel Metalic Color. Love the car and have wanted one since 2012. Family was finally in a position to let dad get his "cool" car. Just ordered a set of rims for it, thinking about a DC intake, and who knows next. Thanks all

-Brad aka Bubba

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,354 Posts
A warm welcome to panda and Brad.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,354 Posts
Welcome, Hendrix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hows it goin guys, newby here, never been to any site.. i drive 2015 civic ex i wanna make it a little touring set up where do i start? ?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,354 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, ceejay.

What does 'a little touring set up' mean (to you)?

2301 - 2320 of 2339 Posts