9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2321 - 2340 of 2379 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm from Denver, CO. Got my 2013 Si Sedan about a year ago. Really thinking about investing more into my car soon! The forums definitely help!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,504 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, FruityBoba.

·
Registered
2 Posts
what up. I'm new. I'm in southern Utah. It's an LX. it ran a 17 i think when I lived in Denver. It has 15 inch enki dracos. I want a cold air intake and weight reduction. I'm thinking about cutting out the insides of the doors. I want to take it to vegas and see if I can get a 15.9 out of it. that's my goal.
rice.jpg

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,504 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, MrRamAir.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,504 Posts
Welcome bruce and Diaz.

Diaz, responses, hopefully, will be posted to your dedicated thread on the subject, and not here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from LA! - New-ish here! Joined in 2018 but I've just been lurking so far...so I thought it's about time I introduce myself!
I purchased my FG4 back in 2018 from a used car lot for a really attractive price, but it did come with some of it's own issues that I've since resolved (mainly suspension work). I'm really enjoying the car right now, and I'm hoping to continue doing little things here and there to make it ever so slightly stand out a bit!

Cheers!~

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,504 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Civic SI Sedan
32 Posts
Hello, from Washington state! Thought to join the 9thgencivic forum to follow and contribute knowledge from my 2013 Honda Civic SI sedan.
20151113_181521_Night.jpg

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,504 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Chan.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,504 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, owi.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,504 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, ttown.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,564 Posts
Just got this 2015 honda civix ex so I'm new to the family. Pondering which and what color rims to go with my ride. Any suggestions? View attachment 491791
Welcome to the forum wheels are totally personal preference don't want to make the decision for you google some ideas and choose what you like the best.;)

·
Registered
5 Posts

Just got back into the Civic family after 10 years. First time with a Si but I’m loving it. These fun cars to have. Got me a dune daily driver. I can’t wait to start adding a few things to it in the near future. I will say the stock wheels look good on it after she has been lowered. I’m from NC and this is my 2015 Civic Si.

2321 - 2340 of 2379 Posts