9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2361 - 2379 of 2379 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,503 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Mark.

This is a great place for finding out all about the 9th gen Civic. Pull up a chair and have a read.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Civic LX Coupe
7 Posts
Hi, new to the forums here. Got a 2012 Honda Civic LX Coupe, and I've been working on detailing it (I come from Autogeek) and learning how to maintain it as much as possible. Hoping to learn from you all here.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,503 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, MrD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I just acquired a 2012 Civic Si coupe after having a 2002 Civic Si Hatchback for 12 years & 90k miles.
I'm kind of an old guy and the new ride has very low miles, so there's a chance this might be my 'Thelma & Louise" vehicle.
I didn't plan on it, but this Si-VTEC has some upgrades and some tuning by a veteran Si Builder. According to the Dyno, it puts out about 224 HP, it's way faster than the Hatchback. I might have to consider a radar detector.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,503 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen from another kinda old guy with a 'Thelma & Louise' vehicle, although I will probably not drive it off a cliff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi 9th gen riders. I’ve a 2013 civic si coupe. It is my daily driver and just recently started modifying it. Looking forward to learning from the 9th gen community

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,503 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Giovanni.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

Been reading for awhile so thought I'd share what I did to my Civic so far.

Ebay steering wheel cover

Blue interior molding

And the subssss

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,503 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, c_c.

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
285 Posts
Hi All,

Been reading for awhile so thought I'd share what I did to my Civic so far.

Ebay steering wheel cover

Blue interior molding

And the subssss
Welcome!

I like that accent trim! I'll bet that ties in with the dash blue really well. Did you have to stitch the wheel cover? That looks like a quality job.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi people! New guy here from the Albany NY area. I am about to go pick up a new to me 2013 Civic SI coup today with only 69k on it. Yes, a magic number. Bone stock one owner car. Had an old Civic LX (2001) before and a 1988 Acura Integra that I loved (among many other cars in the past). This is going to be a project car that I will drive most often. I do have a backup truck. My hopes for this is to keep it quiet and a sleeper with some better handling performance and some modest power adds. Low 5 second 0-60 would be nice plus good handling. Not looking to race or anything. Just looking to smile on the twisties. I will post for recommendations. Looking forward to future discussions. Thank you!

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
285 Posts
Hi people! New guy here from the Albany NY area. I am about to go pick up a new to me 2013 Civic SI coup today with only 69k on it. Yes, a magic number. Bone stock one owner car. Had an old Civic LX (2001) before and a 1988 Acura Integra that I loved (among many other cars in the past). This is going to be a project car that I will drive most often. I do have a backup truck. My hopes for this is to keep it quiet and a sleeper with some better handling performance and some modest power adds. Low 5 second 0-60 would be nice plus good handling. Not looking to race or anything. Just looking to smile on the twisties. I will post for recommendations. Looking forward to future discussions. Thank you!
Welcome!

2361 - 2379 of 2379 Posts