9th Gen Civic Forum banner
2381 - 2400 of 2420 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
514 Posts
Hi, new here.I'm from Washington. I recently bought a 2015 Civic LX 2d stick. My last car was a 2000 Civic EX 2d stick :) I plan on making small upgrades/changes to the car and wanted to be part of a community that knows about 9th gen stuff.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey y’all! Just got my first Civic. It’s a stock 2013 Si coupe. I plan on building on it over time and making it a fun daily driver. I plan on using this forum for a looooooot of info😂

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forums! What mods have you done so far?
Nothing yet, sadly. I have a few bigger things to take care of, and then I can start building. In the meantime, I can look and plan. The only thing that’s not stock on the car is an Ingen exhaust put on by the previous owner. It compliments the car well and isn’t obnoxious, but it’ll be changed when I get to that part of my guild.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nothing yet, sadly. I have a few bigger things to take care of, and then I can start building. In the meantime, I can look and plan. The only thing that’s not stock on the car is an Ingen exhaust put on by the previous owner. It compliments the car well and isn’t obnoxious, but it’ll be changed when I get to that part of my guild.
No pressure! Keep them coming at your pace. Enjoy the board

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm Jason,
Excited about this forum as I definitely have questions about mods and upgrades etc
Have a slate gray 2013 civic si with upgraded intake/exhaust & tune as well as suspension and a few other smaller things, looking to boost one day hopefully + transmission & shifting upgrades
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

·
I Need A Vacation
14,270 Posts
Hi, I'm Jason,
Excited about this forum as I definitely have questions about mods and upgrades etc
Have a slate gray 2013 civic si with upgraded intake/exhaust & tune as well as suspension and a few other smaller things, looking to boost one day hopefully + transmission & shifting upgrades View attachment 493190 View attachment 493191
Welcome to the forum your color is called Polished Metal Metallic or PMM for short.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm Rob. New to this forum but excited to see some nice builds and good advice. Bought my white 13 si sedan brand new and have kept it primarily stock. Finally decided to start with some mods -ordered rpf1's, Eibach suspension, and an rv6 catless dp just for starters. I also have an H-swapped project EK sedan of which that I've had since 2005.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi, I'm Jason,
Have a slate gray 2013 civic si with upgraded intake/exhaust & tune as well as suspension and a few other smaller things, looking to boost one day hopefully + transmission & shifting upgrades View attachment 493190 View attachment 493191
Good looking ride there, Jason! Welcome

·
I Need A Vacation
14,270 Posts
Hi, I'm Rob. New to this forum but excited to see some nice builds and good advice. Bought my white 13 si sedan brand new and have kept it primarily stock. Finally decided to start with some mods -ordered rpf1's, Eibach suspension, and an rv6 catless dp just for starters. I also have an H-swapped project EK sedan of which that I've had since 2005.
Guess it's never too late to start modding. Welcome nice that you finally made your way to the forum.

·
Registered
2012 Civic Si
2 Posts
Hey there folks. Been leafing around through the forums for a little while looking for specs and info, thought I'd finally register and say hello.

My ride's a 2012 Si. Here he is:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

^^^All nice and handsome with his flashy summer shoes on.

Bought it last June; love it. They're just outstanding little cars. Go easy on the gas, and it's the perfect commuter car. But there's enough power in a light enough package that you can put your foot down and have some fun. Bulletproof brand, massive aftermarket potential...what's not to love?

2381 - 2400 of 2420 Posts