9th Gen Civic Forum banner
2401 - 2420 of 2429 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
14,711 Posts
Hey there folks. Been leafing around through the forums for a little while looking for specs and info, thought I'd finally register and say hello.

My ride's a 2012 Si. Here he is:

View attachment 493508

^^^All nice and handsome with his flashy summer shoes on.

Bought it last June; love it. They're just outstanding little cars. Go easy on the gas, and it's the perfect commuter car. But there's enough power in a light enough package that you can put your foot down and have some fun. Bulletproof brand, massive aftermarket potential...what's not to love?
Welcome to the forum. Guess I'll see you lol around I'm in Burnaby too. 🌧

·
I Need A Vacation
14,711 Posts
First time joining a car forum. I've done lots of reading and figured it was time to join! 2012 FG4 FBO 211whp/186lbft
Ottawa area if anyone is close by
Welcome to the forum post some pics of that ride. (y)

·
Registered
2012 FBO FG4
22 Posts
Welcome! What kind of mods you running?
Takeda momentum 3.5" intake
Full Race 3" catted downpipe (frontpipe)
Invidia N1 3" catback
Hasport 62A upper torque and rear motor mount
Progress 22mm rear sway bar
BC Racing BR coilovers
Ktuner V1
Acuity shifter bushing linkage
720Form GTF3 17x7.5 on Potenza RE-71R 215/45
Tuned by Light touch tuning on 91

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,121 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Umbre.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Civic LX Coupe 1.8l FG3
1 Posts
Hello from the Gulf Coast! I bought my car back in December of last year and have been loving it, I have always wanted a Honda and couldn't be happier :)
I hope to own this car for a long long time and can't wait to be able to do some modifications, nothing major, just personal flavor changes!

·
Registered
2012 Civic EX Sedan
41 Posts
Hello Civic Pilots. My name is Mike and I am the proud owner of a well used 2012 Crimson Pearl Civic. My first Honda. The wife drives a Toyota Camry. My 8th generation Ford F150 inspired me to search for an affordable Civic. (Whopping 17mpg) I recovered from a BMW phase in the 80's and, don't laugh, but I feel that the handling of my Civic is comparable to those much older BMW's. I am also satisfied with the performance of the tiny 1.8 liter Honda engine. I realize this post is wordy but alas I am alone tonight. Maybe I will go for a drive and get some Mississippi bugs on my grill. I look forward to learning much about my Civic on this forum.

2401 - 2420 of 2429 Posts