9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2278 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
hello guy....im plannin to get the new civic ex with navi...the dealership offered me 24,000 Out the door....is it a good deal? what yall think?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Another new one

whats up everyone. i dont really know how to navigate around the site or a forum. hopefully this is posting correctly. how do i put my car pics one here? i got a White EX, black Motegi Rims, and WAITING on suspension. i am trying to test out the TBSpacer once i get it so you all will know if it fits.
i also tinted my taillights and took many "how to" pics and dont know how to post them either. i need some guys. please help me so i can help some others out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
so this is a follow up to my post on Monday ;0) I purchased the 2012 Civic Coupe EX model Monday afternoon. Polished metallic (grey)...my bf has taken off the pin stripes and de-badged. Will be tinting the windows soon!!! Love this car..drives so much better than my 2009 civic. I live in GA 1hr away from Atlanta. any suggestions for improvements that are not to costly???

·
Registered
18 Posts
New member New EXL-NAV

Had my new civic for about a month now. I am getting 41mpg mostly highway driving. :eusa_dance: Can any body tell me where they put the horn? The same guy that designed the plastic dip stick must of spec'd horn too. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello there

Longtime reader, new poster looking to make my debut within this community here with a 9th gen Si. Cant wait for September.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Was up all!

Hi everyone, just joined the site...I am on the wire for a new si sedan..i've read that there's not going to be a HFP aerokit for the sedan...say it ain't so!!

Any word on flashpro??

My current whip..

·
Registered
18 Posts
New red SI sedan from Indiana.

Hi everyone. Im new to these forums.I just picked up my red civic si sedan yesterday. I ordered it about a month ago and it was scheduled to be in July 26-31st but it finally came in Friday 5-7 but I had the dealership tint the windows and I picked it up yesterday. Having owned a ep3 and a 8th gen I have to say this is my favorite so far. The low end power is something I'm not used to and I found myself taking off from a stop in 2nd gear with no trouble. I've only put about 20 miles on it so far. The window tint is 20%.
http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=377&stc=1&d=1312725850http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=378&stc=1&d=1312725850

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Hi everyone. Im new to these forums.I just picked up my red civic si sedan yesterday. I ordered it about a month ago and it was scheduled to be in July 26-31st but it finally came in Friday 5-7 but I had the dealership tint the windows and I picked it up yesterday. Having owned a ep3 and a 8th gen I have to say this is my favorite so far. The low end power is something I'm not used to and I found myself taking off from a stop in 2nd gear with no trouble. I've only put about 20 miles on it so far. The window tint is 20%.
http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=377&stc=1&d=1312725850http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=378&stc=1&d=1312725850
Oh man, you got to make another thread and get lots of pixs inside and outside.

·
Registered
70 Posts
New member, awaiting EX Coupe

Hey guys,
I'm new to the Civic forums but my family has had civics for as long as I can remember. Sadly last one our 2001 Ex was totaled by a drunk driver (luckily no one was inside), but my brother replaced it with an s2k. Can't wait to have one back in the garage again.

Btw I see a lot of users from Texas and Cali, where are all the Chicago area people?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi everyone my name is Britney and Im new to the forum. I drive a 2012 Honda Civc Ex. I got my Civic 2 days after being delivered to the dealer and I love my car. Its the 4th Honda to be added to my collection.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Just picked up my crystal black 2012 civic EX-L/navi 2 days ago...luv it :cheerleader1:...coming from a 8th gen..which I still own.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello....... I've just purchased and I am looking forward to participating. I am in the Charlottesville/Scottsville, VA area. I have been shopping this model for 3 years now and I have finally made the leap.:misc_birthday:

61 - 80 of 2278 Posts