9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Welcome...Would like to see some dyno #'s on that downpipe.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
oh my bad...it was already in the other thread.

Welcome again and thanks for making/having parts for our 9th gen.

Reactions: Digger

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
oh my bad...it was already in the other thread.

Welcome again and thanks for making/having parts for our 9th gen.
Yes! Looking forwards to seeing more too :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
CEL with the DP? I am really interested in this. My exhaust is completely stock right now, would it make sense to open up the DP all the way down to a factory cat back?

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
109 Posts
Also, 13.3 WHP just from a downpipe??? This was with the factory exhaust, right?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Just want to thank Rich for his super quick response and for helping me out. Thank you again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Great catted downpipe!!!My car has the catted version ceramic coated black.Its matched with a Q300.Vits tuning it now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
213 Posts
Just want to thank Rich for his super quick response and for helping me out. Thank you again.

I just wanted to second the above post. I also sent Rich some inquiries regarding the RV6 DP and he answered all my questions SUPER quick. This wasn't just one or two e-mails either. Rich took the time to explain every detail and make me feel very comfortable about his product. I have to say that taking the time to respond in a timely manner, extensive knowledge base, and coupon codes ALWAYS make a difference to a customer....thank you Rich!!!!!

Reactions: GHOSTMONKY

·
Registered
23 Posts
Also with these guys, looking to see if there's a discount to buying new as opposed to saving a few bucks on buying used. Would like to purchase soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts