9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go out on a suuuuper quiet country road and make some noise lol. Drove through it like I was at a track :p the road is pritty fun, got some good twists and turns and a couple hard turns and good long straights. Here's a vid I took with my phone. Sorry for the rattling, it was the holder that was making so much noise.

Reactions: Utahs First 2012 Si

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh helllll yeah! So damn addicting! hahahah :pinkvtec::pinkvtec:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
My observation was that on turns and curves you were going 20-25mph over from what the signs recommends! so nice video and driving! Is your car all stock height?? And yes the K24 sounds great! Can't wait to get a full Cat-Back exhaust system.

I went for a spirited drive myself last night by the Canyon and Golf Course Super Windey and Curvey and some Straight Aways. I noticed I was Always about 15-20mph over what the sign says so I'll have to step it up! Lol. My car is all stock, I'm waiting for the H&R Sport Springs to come out and a Sway Bar Kit.

Reactions: MrK24

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My observation was that on turns and curves you were going 20-25mph over from what the signs recommends! so nice video and driving! Is your car all stock height?? And yes the K24 sounds great! Can't wait to get a full Cat-Back exhaust system.

I went for a spirited drive myself last night by the Canyon and Golf Course Super Windey and Curvey and some Straight Aways. I noticed I was Always about 15-20mph over what the sign says so I'll have to step it up! Lol. My car is all stock, I'm waiting for the H&R Sport Springs to come out and a Sway Bar Kit.
Hahah, I was going pritty fast. I didn't go all out on it though because I was afraid of hidden police and random cars coming out of nowhere LOL. But whenever I'm more confident, I'll go for another spin and push harder for better results x] And yeah, the car is all stock! It handles REALLY well for being stock to my suprise haha.

Lol nice!! U should record a video the next time u do! I'd love to see:] Haha don't push too hard if it's really that windy and curvey :p and I'm waiting as well! They needa hurry up with all this stuff! I'm getting to be a tad bit impatient LOL.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
When I post my video don't be surprised if the ending is me on a high speed chase escaping the po po. Lol. I was just scared a deer would jump out in the road.

Sent from my LG-P999 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOLOLOLOL. I completely understand that feeling!

·
Registered
681 Posts
definitely fear the deer more than the police, way more expensive! haha

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
@ Project_RR :

New T-Shirt slogan "Feer The Deer" with some kind of art like headlights and deers eyes.

Also I'm jealous you have an Ingen CAI on the way, The Si model hasn't come out yet because I went to order one. Lol. You'll have to tell us the difference in sound and performance!?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah Project! We'll be waiting (impatiently) for ur review! hahaha

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hahaha id wear that shirt. And ill definitely post up a review once it gets here

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
It's Thursday! Any news?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Ha. Okay. Monday is a Holiday so hopefully you have it off so that you have lots of time to test it out! If you work, Use a vacation or sick day! Lol jk.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hahaha id wear that shirt. And ill definitely post up a review once it gets here

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.com App
Any update on this?

Sent from my LG-P999

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:bump:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
He posted a new thread and pic it's "Ingen CAI!". Looks awesome!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts