9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What basemap do ktuner offers ??...

11K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Fb6Adrian420 
#1 ·
My si is pretty much stock but i want to know how much basemap ktuner offers in details cause theres no real information about that on forum ect ... HELP

#2 ·
Hey my 9th gen si (2014 civic si coupe) is also stock and I got the ktuner 1.2 for it. There is only one basemap that you can use for it which I found out when flashing. This one supports PCD and exhaust and also intakes with the factory size MAF housing.

You can feel a noticeable difference after flashing definitely feels awesome.

I also reached out to ktuner because I ordered the acuity cai for it and they are going to be releasing a calibration specifically for this intake soon since maf is bigger, will need a custom tune without it.

#3 ·
Hey my 9th gen si (2014 civic si coupe) is also stock and I got the ktuner 1.2 for it. There is only one basemap that you can use for it which I found out when flashing. This one supports PCD and exhaust and also intakes with the factory size MAF housing.

You can feel a noticeable difference after flashing definitely feels awesome.

I also reached out to ktuner because I ordered the acuity cai for it and they are going to be releasing a calibration specifically for this intake soon since maf is bigger, will need a custom tune without it.

View attachment 492172
Thanks for the response , but what is pcd exactly ( im french my bad ) , and nice !!!

#7 ·
okay i flashed the map , factory rev hang gone ( not as much as i tought might get a lighweight flywhell) but really big difference , shift way smoothers , and better downshift and rev match , in terms of power i feel like its way more of a consistent power , low and high end power improved by 10-15 % ( fair enough ).
sure is not as good as a dyno tune but this does the job till the tune , i really recommend car is way more fun to drive .

#9 ·
Current Civic mod list ( not much i know)

Skunk 2 lowering spring
Rim niche essence
radial low profile tire
muffler delete
Ktuned 3" sri
1" trottle body spacer
Ktuner V 1.2
Iradium IX spark plugs

Futur mod
  • test pipe for 2e cat delete
  • dyno tune
  • rbc intake
-clutch kit

Wbu ???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.