9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks like a nice setup how much faster will these wear compared to stock?
Honestly I don't remember. I spoke with the owner of Saikospeed and he had good things to say about it. I actually went with wilwood BBK instead, lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What are your goals/intentions with the car?
Driled/slotted rotors are really not needed for the street. I would stick with a quality blank rotor and good pad.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yeah, so I basically daily drive like a grandma throughout the city. Occasionally, heavy breaking happens over 100mph on the highway because its the only place I speed. So when I got the car, the previous owner installed drilled and slotted (brand unknown) rotors and (assuming) pads and they've served me well for 30k miles.

Im not opposed to a slightly less expensive setup if it will perform the same way.
If you do spirited street driving they're really the best you could ask for. No excess dust or squealing, but much more resistant to high temps, they won't fade out on a mountain blast.
I will price this and compare. Thanks for the reply...

What vendors do you guys recommend besides kseriesparts?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah, so I basically daily drive like a grandma throughout the city. Occasionally, heavy breaking happens over 100mph on the highway because its the only place I speed. So when I got the car, the previous owner installed drilled and slotted (brand unknown) rotors and (assuming) pads and they've served me well for 30k miles.

Im not opposed to a slightly less expensive setup if it will perform the same way.

I will price this and compare. Thanks for the reply...

What vendors do you guys recommend besides kseriesparts?
Tire rack

Sent from my iPhone X while on the toilet.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts