9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What OEM color is your 9th Gen Civic.

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 483 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks like i am the only one with Cool Mist Metallic.:wigglesmiley:
Today i saw another one on the road also. So far only see 2 included mine :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today (Yesterday) just picked up my new and 1st Honda. It's a Civic EX Seda in Dyno Blue Baby! Now, I am just going to need help with knowing what tires I should put on it, in exchange for the Continentals.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free
Since my 6th gen coupe (r18 milano) and my 8th gen coupe (Rallye Red) were both total by stupid bitches.....for my 9th gen I bought a TW! My dealer had RR coming and it sure looks bad ass...I had bad luck with it lol.

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
crystal black pearl! ftw!

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I got the Diamond Blue Pearl II is there a Diamond Blue Pearl I? what's the difference?
I think you mean dyno blue pearl? And yes, there are 2 different versions of the dyno blue pearl due to a pigmentation issue that Honda had during production. The colours are almost identical based on what I've read, just slightly different shades, but I've never seen the 2 side by side to see if it's very noticable or not.

Edit: There is a thread on the 2 versions of the dyno blue here http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/9th-gen-civic-general-chat/1416-two-slightly-different-shades-dyno-blue-pearl.html

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
bumps, taking notice a trend that the new car buyers on the forum is taking on more neutral/shade colors versus vibrant colors.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dyno Blue Pearl 2. The white is great, and the black is great, but keeping one clean and the other cool around here is just about impossible. Besides, blue is my favorite color. :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Crystal Black Pearl Coupe Si HFP

Traded my 2010 Honda Si Sedan when I went in for a routine oil change. I saw the 2012 Si coupe HFP in the showroom and I was sold. I originally wasn't too fond of the shape of the 9th gen civic. The rear of the car really bugged me when it first came out but with the HFP package, it really changed the look of the car. I'm very happy with my purchase. :happy:

Oh by the way, this is my very first post on any civic forum. :eusa_dance: I'm a long time reader and I finally decided to take the plunged and sign up. :wigglesmiley:

41 - 60 of 483 Posts