9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What OEM color is your 9th Gen Civic.

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 483 Posts

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
I don't understand why people put the descriptor names in front of the color. Sounds a little feminine to me. Why not just say it's black, white, blue etc. Also, why make it confusing and use 3 letter abbreviations for a colour on the forum? :huh:

Blue LX

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I don't understand why people put the descriptor names in front of the color. Sounds a little feminine to me. Why not just say it's black, white, blue etc. Also, why make it confusing and use 3 letter abbreviations for a colour on the forum? :huh:

Blue LX
There are an infinite amount of variation in colors for cars. No car is truly just red or green etc. The name in front of the 'color' in this series of colors specifies the specific shade. If you search the color code for red online you'll see a million different shades, but if you search rallye red you get the one specific code for what is exactly used for the civic. Not feminine at all, unless being specific is somehow feminine.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
There are an infinite amount of variation in colors for cars. No car is truly just red or green etc. The name in front of the 'color' in this series of colors specifies the specific shade.

Yes, i know that. However, on this site if someone said they had a black Si, for example, we would all know it's the Shiny Pearl Glossy Black (or whatever they call it). I'm just saying that it's unnecessary and the 3 letter abbreviation can be confusing for no good reason.

Blue LX

·
Registered
386 Posts
Polished Metal Metallic, and i love it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
TW Si Coupe (White) :)

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Taffeta White FB6!

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Taffeta White FB6 Sedan!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Pmmmmmmmm!!! :d:d

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am picking up my Polished Metal Metallic EX-L with Leather, heated seats, remote start and Nav on Tuesday...don't know how I am gonna sleep the next few nights :)

61 - 80 of 483 Posts