9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What Color? With Aero Kit!

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i put money down on a 2012 Si, in sunburst orange pearl, with the HFP aero kit, i also like Taffy White Also, now the question, what one is better??

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hi i put money down on a 2012 Si, in sunburst orange pearl, with the HFP aero kit, i also like Taffy White Also, now the question, what one is better??
I thought White at first, Orange looked too over powering to me, BUT I've seen Orange in person once and it looks AWESOME and at least where I live the color seems rare, I'd stick with Orange, it would be cool to have something hardly anyone has an Si plus Orange is even a more rare of a combo ;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
i think i would pick the orange too....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I do plan on keeping it a long time, im 18 the orange is rare but i havent seen a SOP with the Aero kit. Anyone have any pics or links, i seen a white on and it looks awsome. im not sure, what other color would you say, i also like the pmm, also blueribbon, any info on production, im wondering if you know if any SOP or TW Coupe si's are headed my way

·
Registered
976 Posts
Haven`t seen any SOP in quite a while. No SI coupes this week. Hopefully soon.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I would get sunburst. From what I understand Honda has stopped manufacturing any more orange Si's, so I'd imagine it's now even rarer than before when it was only in limited quantities.

I doubt anyone has pics of the sunburst si with the aero kit. Go for it so you can be the first to share them with us! ;)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Listen - you can't go wrong either way. Orange provides more uniqueness, but screams pull me over too... white is classic and pretty much timeless.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Take into account too if the color chosen will "not be in style" in 5 years if you plan to keep it for a while. For the record, I wanted orange too but, it was not available in my lease program.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Obviously, It's a matter of personal preference. I drove around all spring/summer to different Honda dealers in a 200 km radius of my home... I was able to see every color in person before I decided to purchase the Si. When I saw the white, I said "that's it". Go with you're 1st instinct... mind you... I did waver between the orange & white for a bit before I decided on my fist choice, white.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea the problem is i like the orange, and i like the white because it show more contrast to the black stuff on the car, the orange is loud but the white is so clean and goes with the aero kit, now how does the aero kit look with the SOP? also i do like PMM. Any suggestions, cant deiced

·
Registered
162 Posts
White is by far the most incredible looking color for a car. All my cars will be white for the rest of my life. It just looks so clean and elegant/sharp!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
doesnt really matter what you get...they all look good... some just have different quirks.... buy one and enjoy!!!

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
OP, just get a poll started and you'll have your answer....

BTW, if it was me, I do like white but this time I'll have to move over to Orange if these 2 are your only colors to choose from.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts