9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a White Si Sedan and am about to powdercoat a set of RPF1 on Monday but cant decide the color. I am wanting to go with a Candy Teal or Gloss Black. I am getting them done by Mike the Powdercoater. What color should I go with. Open to all suggestions. Thanks

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Hmmmm....I'd have to see the rest of your car before I made any final decisions....but black is always a good choice. Safe choice, but good choice. By the looks of it you aren't against going all out and getting some crazy color lol. A guy on here has has a TW Sedan with teal wheels, JayDiem I think....but they look good. You could always be different and get a neon green:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I thought about the green but that is a little much for me. I will upload a picture tomorrow morning. I even considered trying to get as close as I could to Magnesium Blue.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i say go red that would look kinda cool on a TW, I have a TW SI coupe with a set of 17 inch RPF1's and they are black

pic below

Attachments

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Candy Teal!!! DOOOO ETT! it'll look amazing buddy.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,597 Posts
Ive seen purple wheels on white cars. Looks great.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I went with the RPF1's and had them powder coated Mirror Black with the Project Kic lug nuts. I am also about to pick up a set of Volk CE28N that are powder coated Tiffany Teal as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts