9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my permit middle of last year but just bought a glock 27 a sunday for the most part I've been carrying it everywhere I go to get use to the feel. Makes me feel a little more confidant that I can handle myself with all the thugs that roll around with their 9mm shooting anything that they feel is an easy target. So does anyone else carry and if so what is your weapon of choice?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I got my permit middle of last year but just bought a glock 27 a sunday for the most part I've been carrying it everywhere I go to get use to the feel. Makes me feel a little more confidant that I can handle myself with all the thugs that roll around with their 9mm shooting anything that they feel is an easy target. So does anyone else carry and if so what is your weapon of choice?
I carry all the time! I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Don't leave home without it. Smith & Wesson bodyguard 380

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Constant carry, Sig .40 cal.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I know this is going to sound kinda backwards, but I'm military, so I can't always carry since on-base doesn't permit it, lol. Also, I'm in Germany and nothing I have, weapons-wise, would be able to be concealed over here, so I left it all back in the states with family.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sig "classic" P-series and GLOCK are the only brands I trust out of the box for daily carry after decades of experience with pretty much every gun maker. A 1997 vintage P228 and a G17 is what I trust my life to, and what I would have in hand if I knew I were going to have to defend my own life or that of loved ones.

Never bought into the .40cal hype. Give me a reliable 9mm or .45 and I'm confident.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I honestly didn't expect so many would be carrying anything. I've personally shot a five-seven its an amazing gun power of a small rifle with the recoil of about a 22 bad ass gun would have bought it if it isn't like 1k everywhere you go.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Duty weapon is a Glock 17, but its too big to carry off duty. I have a S&W Airweight .38 +P that fits in my pocket for off duty.

1 - 20 of 283 Posts