9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen a thread like this on here, but if there is one please merge it. As the title says, what do you do for a living? A lot of us are on here and very active, so I thought this would be a fun thread to start. I'm in the U.S. Coast Guard and have been for 12.5 years. I'm a Machinery Technician 1st Class (mechanic) and I have loved every minute of it. I recently earned my A.A. in Liberal Arts and eventually want to continue to earn a B.A. or B.S. in Business of some sort.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Quality Assurance Inspector for Daniel's Manufacturing Corp. (DMC). We specialize in wire crimping tools for aircraft electrical systems. August will make my 10th year with the company.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Im a second year law student and currently spending my summer working as a full time law clerk for the LA District Attorney's Office

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Project Manager for a Steelcase dealer

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Sales/project engineer for a privately owned manufacturer

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,248 Posts
Teechur.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Supply Chain planner for Procter and Gamble. I specifically work on Oral-B manual toothbrushes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
4yrs in the US Air Force as an F-16 jet engine mechanic...13 yrs as a diesel mechanic split between Greyhound bus and Caterpillar machinery...now 10yrs as respiratory therapist...who knew?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Currently, inbound and outbound calls at a call center. Been at this job about 7 months, and have over 10 years experience with call centers.

Previously, total of about 19 years with the now-defunct Circuit City, with over 12 of those years being in mobile electronics installation.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Still in wholesale wheel sales, started with a new company in November.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts