9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first post here. I've got a 2015 Si sedan, I wanted to see what could be done to add some more jam to this thing. I'll post my current mod list below.

• Hondata (tuned by Steve @ E-Tunez)
  • Skunk2 Alpha Header
  • Invidia N1 3 inch exhaust
  • ZDX 76mm throttle body with adapter
  • Skunk2 lowering springs
  • Acuity Short Shifter
  • Kraftwerks supercharger kit
- Grams Performance 1000cc injectors
- High flow cast aluminum intake manifold
- Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger w/ 120mm pulley
- Front mount intercooler
- Aluminum intercooler piping
- Oil cooler
- Recirculating bypass valve

Haven't gotten the chance to dyno yet, but I'm making maybe 300-350whp? No idea honestly.

I know that a fuel pump is something I should probably invest in. Really don't like the one that comes with the KW kit though. Any other suggestions on stuff I can add or change to get faster? I know a smaller supercharger pulley would help, anything else though?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Since youre already boosted, your main option is more boost. Smaller pulley, bigger supercharger, built motor.

Definitely get a fuel pump, I'm surprised you have run out of fuel on the oe pump.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hey guys, first post here. I've got a 2015 Si sedan, I wanted to see what could be done to add some more jam to this thing. I'll post my current mod list below.

• Hondata (tuned by Steve @ E-Tunez)
  • Skunk2 Alpha Header
  • Invidia N1 3 inch exhaust
  • ZDX 76mm throttle body with adapter
  • Skunk2 lowering springs
  • Acuity Short Shifter
  • Kraftwerks supercharger kit
- Grams Performance 1000cc injectors
- High flow cast aluminum intake manifold
- Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger w/ 120mm pulley
- Front mount intercooler
- Aluminum intercooler piping
- Oil cooler
- Recirculating bypass valve

Haven't gotten the chance to dyno yet, but I'm making maybe 300-350whp? No idea honestly.

I know that a fuel pump is something I should probably invest in. Really don't like the one that comes with the KW kit though. Any other suggestions on stuff I can add or change to get faster? I know a smaller supercharger pulley would help, anything else though?
Def bigger pump. I would probably do a return fuel system, switch to ethanol (if available) or add water/meth injection, smaller sc pulley and/or bigger sc.

Other than that, you can always do some head work, either port the z7 head or switch to a k20 head. Switch out the stock oil pump and go with the type s pump, that alone will allow you to rev higher (more hp) and you will gain hp from just the swap.

You can always rebuild you motor. This is why I try to tell people not to waste their time with the KW kit or a smaller blower on the CT or MR kits. Very limited in power.

·
Registered
2015 honda civic si K24Z
9 Posts
I haven't done the KW kit yet, but one thing I always noticed was shifting when at high revs I would typically miss a gear. This is due to the slave cylinder on the clutch assembly not allowing enough fluid to flow fast enough. Too cure this I swapped out my clutch line along with the master and slave cylinder with k tuned's kit

·
Registered
84 Posts
Has anyone ever upgraded from the 30-94? Seems the next size up is a big jump, but it would be pretty cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts