9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m looking for an exhaust that isn’t too loud but has a nice rumble to it, any suggestions? On a 2013 si coupe

·
Registered
632 Posts
There's tons of threads on this.
YouTube has videos of nearly every setup to get a idea of what they sound like.

·
Registered
2012 Si sedan
52 Posts
Yonaka Motorsports makes a nice exhaust for our cars that isn't crazy loud and has a nice tone (edit: and is inexpensive, comparatively). However, if you plan on upgrading the intake or header at some point you'll be missing out on power if you don't go with a freer flowing exhaust like the Full Race. You could always buy the full race and have another resonator welded in and/or use a silencer in the muffler to help cut out on noise.

·
Registered
485 Posts
yea, I'd suggest youtube man. Sounds good is too subjective. I love my FullRace setup, think it fits what you're looking for. But others think it's too loud. So, it really depends.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've got the Skunk2 Megapower RR. It's loud. REAL loud without the silencer. Not bad at all with the silencer though. Like everyone else said, sounds good is subjective. All depends on what you personally like. Some people don't like loud, some dig it.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,461 Posts
yea, I'd suggest youtube man. Sounds good is too subjective. I love my FullRace setup, think it fits what you're looking for. But others think it's too loud. So, it really depends.
And, on top of that, recorded exhaust noise almost never sounds like it does in person.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys I’m looking for an exhaust that isn’t too loud but has a nice rumble to it, any suggestions? On a 2013 si coupe
Try this out. I had the Injen Axle Back and this is what I exactly wanted. Not so loud but it has nice deep sound. I have installed on my Civic EX though (had to make some modification to the hinge)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts