9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 15573 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
See, theres your problem, should have relocated the engine to the back.
More HP and TQ and that would also convert your car to RWD and you can start drifting..lol

·
Registered
833 Posts
I took my car to the DMV today to get it registered as its the last day before my temp runs out. The lady was really nice and told me the dealer over paid and i would be getting a refund of $450!!! W00T!!! She said "and the bad news....the check is in the mail" nooooo...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I took my car to the DMV today to get it registered as its the last day before my temp runs out. The lady was really nice and told me the dealer over paid and i would be getting a refund of $450!!! W00T!!! She said "and the bad news....the check is in the mail" nooooo...
Hahaha I would have been the same way! YES!!!! Wait..... Awwwww ..... and once it shows up YES AGAIN !!!!

[/QUOTE]3.7!? Damn now I'm wishing I had a Si...just couldn't afford it now, maybe my next car..[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious... He was being sarcastic about the gains and 0-60 from the k&n filter

·
Registered
145 Posts
id try that but my car seat is in the way...wonder if i put it in the passsenger seat with the filter at the ac vent opening..then turn the ac on high...thats gotta be really cold air ya know...lol
No see you all have it wrong. The CAI is just for show. Really need to make sure you put the injen sticker on the car. That is where all the HP comes from. Maybe throw in a couple extra VTEC stickers while you are at it.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Dont forget the red JDM badges and LEDs and the liscense plate frames...good for another 5HP

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hahaha I would have been the same way! YES!!!! Wait..... Awwwww ..... and once it shows up YES AGAIN !!!!
3.7!? Damn now I'm wishing I had a Si...just couldn't afford it now, maybe my next car..[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious... He was being sarcastic about the gains and 0-60 from the k&n filter[/QUOTE]

Lol, hes not serious about the gains. For those who are not experienced with modding or racing specs. It's true that the K&N is designed to increase engine performance in both horsepower and throttle response by reducing air flow restriction.
But gains are minimal at < 3whp and since SI stock comes at ~170whp. He could never make that time. :p

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
See, theres your problem, should have relocated the engine to the back.

thats my plan for the weekend...relocate engine... :dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
No see you all have it wrong. The CAI is just for show. Really need to make sure you put the injen sticker on the car. That is where all the HP comes from. Maybe throw in a couple extra VTEC stickers while you are at it.

well, i took the injen sticker to a local shop and had them make me a much bigger one....gonna splatter it across front window like ricky bobby did on talledega nights with the wonder bread sponsor sticker.... should look cool

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Tomorrow is wash and wax day!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Today installed my Injen cai and R.P. synchromax trans. fluid

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Washed the bugs off the bumper and mirrors then put carnuba on them to protect the paint. I hate beat up cars....especially when they're mine.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Started the LED door sill installation and taking pictures for DIY. Just curiosity if anyone know for sure which wire under the fuse or the dome light is the fade/dimm power? If not I can look for it with a volt meter, just takes a bit longer.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
put meguairs detailer on today.... hopefully it will repel bird poop

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Best way to avoid bird poop is to drive around it. That's why I seldom get bugs on my bumper....drive around them......
well, unfortunately my reflexes are no longer up to speed with the matrix movie.... that stopped after i quit taking acid...so guess im bird poop and bug prone :(

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
clayed bar, wax, and quik detailer today!

21 - 40 of 15573 Posts