9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 16065 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Installed the under hood shifter bushings and the shifter base bushings from corsport

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Installed my ez lip. Don't look bad for 40 bucks.

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Nothing. Not even driven it. It uses less gas that way.....

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Nothing. Not even driven it. It uses less gas that way.....
^ I did that yesterday. I surely did miss driving it though.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
LOL nice pick up!, I don't know if it counts since they're not on yet but I ordered my TSW 17's Interlagos in Matte Black with falken rubber yesterday ;) MC must love me too haha!

Reactions: dagocrazy

·
Registered
312 Posts
I drove my car to and from work today! Yay!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
well..i went to work at my part time job for a 24 hour shift...its slow here so was putting my injen cai and i forgot my sockets... using the sockets here was working till i got to that last bolt underneath battery plate when i realized i didnt have the extension i needed....so now i get to wait till tommorrow when my other partner comes in with some extensions....oh well..not like i can drive it tonight!!! :(

·
May 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
405 Posts
Installed reflashed ECU and ditched the resonator. took it for a short ride after letting it idle for 10 min, definitely feels more responsive and the rev hang is almost completely gone...$$ well spent!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
833 Posts
I installed my HID kit today and went to adjust it tonight. i will have to make sure the filaments are at 6'oclock due to scatter and glare but otherwise they look fantastic.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Ingen CAI installed...finnally :wigglesmiley:

41 - 60 of 16065 Posts