9th Gen Civic Forum banner

10981 - 11000 of 15590 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1428623444.318076.jpg

Anyone knows the weight of my wheels? I don't have a clue.

Pf01 17x8

I hope someone knows I couldn't find the info for this size

·
Registered
284 Posts
With so many surface reflections, it appears your car has wax dust or body inperfections. If you look closer, it is things like the street light above and such reflecting on your car.

It is sort of distracting as the car's color and the Hawiian sky look so nice that I didn't want to sound negative.

Since you take pro pics, how do you remove that from the shoot?
Ohh lol im not the one that takes the pictures I got this pic from a friend that was shooting our cars. So idk how he edited it but it doesn't look like my cAr is all scratched up and stuff. But idk I guess it's how he edited the pictures

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Yeah that's what I heard but I wish someone had the real specs !

·
Registered
732 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
I just did a search and found the specs on a mazda forum. I will post them below. Looks like the 17x8 is 17.2lbs! RPF1 is on the left, PF01 is on the right.
View attachment 302761
Yeah thanks but I found that info too like somes others and they are all different weights on the first like 10 search results on Google. Which one is the real one !!! :/

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Just passed legit Emissions with an RV6 catted downpipe, HPS silicone intake, ~13.5lb flywheel, and FlashPRO with dyno tune; 188 whp.

View attachment 302889
Wait, somewhat lightweight flywheel? :stickpokesmiley:

I would think all of the mods would be good with the only test being the downpipe but FP and the tune getting your back. A good running engine is proof in itself. The report card is a plus.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Wait, somewhat lightweight flywheel? :stickpokesmiley:

I would think all of the mods would be good with the only test being the downpipe but FP and the tune getting your back. A good running engine is proof in itself. The report card is a plus.
Light-er weight. I'm at the lower limit of what won't trip the misfire detection.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Washed and waxed today. McGuires #26 yellow wax is by far the best wax I've ever used. I also used chemical guys next gen foam cannon for the first time, which is pretty damn sweet.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Installed a gurney flap. Not sure about it yet, but I'm sure it'll grow on me ImageUploadedByAG Free1428759445.676059.jpg

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well, I was going to start my project this weekend, giving that I have 3 days off! But, apparently customs feels a differently!! So I guess I'll just wash it, maybe give it a wax!

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Washed and waxed today. McGuires #26 yellow wax is by far the best wax I've ever used. I also used chemical guys next gen foam cannon for the first time, which is pretty damn sweet.
How easy is that wax to apply by hand and buff off by hand I was thinking of giving #26 a try. I don't like working with thick heavy wax.

·
Banned
601 Posts
Oil and filter change using a Filtech filter and Valvoline SynPower 0W-20. Replaced cabin air filter, and installed K&N engine air filter with HPS silicon intake tube. ImageUploadedByAG Free1428771232.129266.jpg

10981 - 11000 of 15590 Posts