9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15521 - 15540 of 15590 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Modrid81 - what springs are you using? You and i have the same cars, love the red 👍🏻.
Went with h&r. Absolutely love them. Ride is amazing. No bounce at all. Would recommend to anyone, along with the truharts. Garage shot from this morning. Red wasnt my first choice, but I love her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
412 Posts
Went with h&r. Absolutely love them. Ride is amazing. No bounce at all. Would recommend to anyone, along with the truharts. Garage shot from this morning. Red wasnt my first choice, but I love her.

Did you post a picture on Reddit too?

·
Registered
412 Posts

Did you post a picture on Reddit too?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Finally caved and bought a new set of winter tires. I'd been using the same ones since 2013 and they were starting to suck last winter.
Paid $150 at Belle Tire to have the new tires put onto my old wheels. They had to remove the old tires from the old wheels, but I took the old tires home with me. I still think $150 is high...
Looking forward to the Blizzak WS80's in a couple months. 250/50R-17. They're beefy.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sitting here waiting on an Acuity SS, their red esco shift knob, plastic trim removal tools and black collar boot thing to get there.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Finally caved and bought a new set of winter tires. I'd been using the same ones since 2013 and they were starting to suck last winter.
Paid $150 at Belle Tire to have the new tires put onto my old wheels. They had to remove the old tires from the old wheels, but I took the old tires home with me. I still think $150 is high...
Looking forward to the Blizzak WS80's in a couple months. 250/50R-17. They're beefy.
Well it is what it is.
I paid $80 to have a set of tires mounted & balanced, last year.
Maybe you were charged the "import car fee", I've heard of places charging in your area?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Well it is what it is.
I paid $80 to have a set of tires mounted & balanced, last year.
Maybe you were charged the "import car fee", I've heard of places charging in your area?
They were un-mounted, and I dropped them off with another car (CR-V) because my Si can't fit 8 tires inside. I'll definitely shop around next time.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sitting here in Seattle on vacation while all the stuff I ordered showed up right before I left my house. I won't be back home till Tuesday T_T

·
Registered
412 Posts
Installed Acuity SS and shift boot collar. Didn't even take an hour to install the shifter, took longer to figure out how the collar went together lol. Think I'll take a picture of the white esco and red t6 esco shifter and see which one I want to roll with later.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I met up with some 9th gens in the area today. Rained all day but still had a good turn out and got 2 of the 10 clear tail coupes together.

Very nice. Wish me and Modrid could get a turn out like that.

15521 - 15540 of 15590 Posts