9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15561 - 15572 of 15572 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
It's most definitely my phone, as it's not that white, and my car isn't that red, lol. Just the typical Rust-Oleum white peel coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ha. I didn't pay much attention to the red, but now it looks like some PS red lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got a few things installed last night.......... SiriMoto Front Strut Brace and SiriMoto Rear Trunk Brace.

I installed the FSB first and took it for a spin. I'm not sure if it was in my head, but that thing actually made a difference. I haven't driven the car with the trunk brace, but will this weekend.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Got a few things installed last night.......... SiriMoto Front Strut Brace and SiriMoto Rear Trunk Brace.

I installed the FSB first and took it for a spin. I'm not sure if it was in my head, but that thing actually made a difference. I haven't driven the car with the trunk brace, but will this weekend.
I want to put the trunk brace on, but it doesn't look like it'll be fun to install. About the only thing I need to install back there, besides a sway bar and links.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I want to put the trunk brace on, but it doesn't look like it'll be fun to install. About the only thing I need to install back there, besides a sway bar and links.
Just take your time. Just have to take off the carpet lining. Procivic has a video on YouTube showing how to install it. Not a hard job, but definitely takes patience, especially when screwing in the bolt on the driver side. Give yourself about 30 min.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Just take your time. Just have to take off the carpet lining. Procivic has a video on YouTube showing how to install it. Not a hard job, but definitely takes patience, especially when screwing in the bolt on the driver side. Give yourself about 30 min.
I've watched the video and probably could do it anyway. I'm just lazy lol. I haven't even ordered it yet but it's on my list of stuff to get.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've watched the video and probably could do it anyway. I'm just lazy lol. I haven't even ordered it yet but it's on my list of stuff to get.
Lol, I gotcha. I contacted Procivic and asked them which braces will benefit the most (already had the front lower brace, rear swaybar, and coilovers) and they stated the trunk brace and front strut bar will be the best bang for the buck. Not sure if I'm going to install the W brace or rear lower tie bar or not. My suspension seems to be doing quite well on the streets right now. Will determine if I need any of the other braces when I take it to the track.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Lol, I gotcha. I contacted Procivic and asked them which braces will benefit the most (already had the front lower brace, rear swaybar, and coilovers) and they stated the trunk brace and front strut bar will be the best bang for the buck. Not sure if I'm going to install the W brace or rear lower tie bar or not. My suspension seems to be doing quite well on the streets right now. Will determine if I need any of the other braces when I take it to the track.
I've got their rear lower tie bar and front strut bar and FKX front lower tie bar and rear strut bar already. The W brace and trunk brace would be the only things missing but the car is fun right now. I think those two things would be overkill.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've got their rear lower tie bar and front strut bar and FKX front lower tie bar and rear strut bar already. The W brace and trunk brace would be the only things missing but the car is fun right now. I think those two things would be overkill.
oh wow, damn........ then you're good to go, haha

·
Registered
38 Posts
Did another small mod......... purchased the skunk2 weight shift knob. Upon install, it made the stock shifter feel real flimsy. I do like the feel of the shifts, but it really made it feel top heavy and unbalanced. I think I'm going to invest in the aquity shifter or go with the OEM type r shift knob (either the standard or upgraded one).

15561 - 15572 of 15572 Posts