9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15581 - 15594 of 15594 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Did the "Jdm" Hood prop mod. Not bad for cheap, also did the sirimoto baysaver kit. Replaces some of the clips I lost/broke, and helps tidy up the bay.
I just did the sirimoto baysaver kit this past week also. Really like this mod. What color did you end up going with?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I just did the sirimoto baysaver kit this past week also. Really like this mod. What color did you end up going with?
Black. Silver car so the black contrasts nicely. Also ordered the password jdm intake over the weekend. Black friday had it like $200 off.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Got a custom intake made and installed, installed a FullRace catback, and got the car retuned today. Gained 14whp/6wtq........ now pushing 366whp/296wtq.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Black. Silver car so the black contrasts nicely. Also ordered the password jdm intake over the weekend. Black friday had it like $200 off.
****! I forget to check them out on black friday. I went over to Acuity's site instead and got some things.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Pro Civic sells these things now. Pretty nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Put on the Acuity throttle pedal spacer, Sirimoto door sills, ripped off the PW:JDM gurney flap, bought an eraser wheel and redid the flap with 3M tape. Oh and bought Truhart shocks/sturts. Gonna buy their springs soon'ish. Probably next month.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Pro Civic sells these things now. Pretty nice.
Just received mine this weekend........... going to be installing them this week. How do you like them? Any troubles with them sticking?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Just received mine this weekend........... going to be installing them this week. How do you like them? Any troubles with them sticking?
No issues. I used a heat gun to warm the area since it was like 40 something degrees. Used it again as I pressed it firmly on. Should have used a measuring tape of something to help line it up but I just eyeballed it lol.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
View attachment 490897 Sirimoto short shifter bushing. Also cleaned out the shifter grease, and added new grease, really crispy now. I've always like the height and position of the stock shifter so 10/10 mod.
View attachment 490897 Sirimoto short shifter bushing. Also cleaned out the shifter grease, and added new grease, really crispy now. I've always like the height and position of the stock shifter so 10/10 mod.
I was surprised at how much difference that thing makes.

·
Registered
413 Posts
The black lug nuts I bought from one of the FB civic groups finally came in today and slapped them on. I wonder why honda didn't put them on there out of the factory.

·
Registered
248 Posts
The black lug nuts I bought from one of the FB civic groups finally came in today and slapped them on. I wonder why honda didn't put them on there out of the factory.
I've got black open-end lugs on mine, and love the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15581 - 15594 of 15594 Posts