9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15621 - 15628 of 15628 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Got my GearX 1-4 gears delivered! Been reading instructions on transmission work. Didnt think to order case bolts, hondabond, and some plastic splash piece in there. Might as well do new seals and bearings (or have on hand). I plan on turning the boost up soon, so while I got it out, may upgrade clutch again and new flywheel bolts.

Currently trying to figure out how to smooth all this over with the wife😆.
Lol, lucky!!! I was going to purchase mine, but a few things came up so everything got pushed back. Dropping my car off with MercRacing to do a few upgrades. Hopefully, my tranny will hold..........

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you'd bought one after you would know lol. Shame to, things used to be badass for not too expensive compared to other AGM batteries.
They sure were. Damn shame.

·
Registered
263 Posts

Wrapped my Takeda intake tube with some leftover exhaust wrap. Only thing I didn't like about the intake was the metal tubing. Have some wider band clamps coming to prevent the ends from fraying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

Wrapped my Takeda intake tube with some leftover exhaust wrap. Only thing I didn't like about the intake was the metal tubing. Have some wider band clamps coming to prevent the ends from fraying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looking good, so is that buddy club oil cap :p. Now wash your damn bay lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am starting this thread to see a daily progress of everybodies cars without having a new thread for every person to try to keep the site from being cluttered.I don't care if its a fresh tank of gas or a turbo install, lets see what ya got. Please include pics of what ever you did or purchased for your ride.Today I gave my car a nice wash, and a coat of zymol.
so, today I installed a new spoiler!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,138 Posts
shift lever_20200112_105714_HDR_495x800.jpg

15621 - 15628 of 15628 Posts