9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15641 - 15660 of 15681 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Bought one of those after you mentioned it. Waiting on it too. Sent them an email but probably won't get any update till probably next week. If not by then, just gonna ask for a refund and go buy some coilovers. Need to sell these Truhart shocks/struts I got in a box still.
IIRC, bfaided's intake took like 3 weeks to ship, or something ridiculous like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
450 Posts
IIRC, bfaided's intake took like 3 weeks to ship, or something ridiculous like that.

Damn. Guess I could wait a bit more I suppose.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I went to my tig welder and had him make me a custom 3” catback. I reused the stock muffler. It sounds stock but louder and drones around 4K+ rpms. Sounds really good when I’m going wit. I’m pleased with it.

Sent from my iPhone X while on the toilet.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I went to my tig welder and had him make me a custom 3” catback. I reused the stock muffler. It sounds stock but louder and drones around 4K+ rpms. Sounds really good when I’m going wit. I’m pleased with it.
Damn, dude. That looks clean as hell.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Got shipment notice for the flap yesterday, still waiting on the sunroof visor.

I got squat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am starting this thread to see a daily progress of everybodies cars without having a new thread for every person to try to keep the site from being cluttered.I don't care if its a fresh tank of gas or a turbo install, lets see what ya got. Please include pics of what ever you did or purchased for your ride.Today I gave my car a nice wash, and a coat of zymol.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Flap came in yesterday, visor (which I ordered first) still hasn't shipped.

Sent them an email some time ago, at least a week or two ago, and haven't even gotten an response back. If nothing happens before the end of this month, I'm getting my money back. Don't forget to get that thing clear coated.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Sent them an email some time ago, at least a week or two ago, and haven't even gotten an response back. If nothing happens before the end of this month, I'm getting my money back. Don't forget to get that thing clear coated.
You have to call password. They won't respond to emails, at least in my experience, but answered my call and were super cool. Pretty sure all the parts are made to order.

·
Registered
450 Posts
You have to call password. They won't respond to emails, at least in my experience, but answered my call and were super cool. Pretty sure all the parts are made to order.
They made a post on facebook about the liquidation and said not to call them but rather use email. I should have know it be a waste of time to do it since I once before asked them what kind of tape to use on flap and never got a reply. Went out and about the thickest 3M tape a parts store had and is working fine.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Changed the oil and filter then rotated the tires. As it was draining, I was wondering if anybody just changed the oil then changed the filter next time. It seems silly to me since you're already down there right next to it.

15641 - 15660 of 15681 Posts