9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15661 - 15680 of 15681 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Changed the oil and filter then rotated the tires. As it was draining, I was wondering if anybody just changed the oil then changed the filter next time. It seems silly to me since you're already down there right next to it.
I just don't get ppl that don't swap both at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
I just don't get ppl that don't swap both at the same time.

That's what I thought. It's seems dumb to run clean oil through an already dirty filter. But that's in Honda's maintenance schedule to change oil and rotate tires only, then the next schedule is to then change the filter and oil I think.

I received my hood deflector 14-15 Civic 2 doors black acrylic FormFit !!
WTF?! I had to get mine from somebody on here. It says civic instead of FormFit on it though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
1. Replaced right rear window weather strip a couple days ago.
2. Changed the transmission fluid (drain and fill). Honda DW-1, 2.5 litres. I am going to make 2 more fluid changes, last change will be made along with external filter replacement.

·
Registered
173 Posts
-30c here today like -38c with windchill, so i aint doin shit to the civic today.

i did however start to go over all my rbc swap parts, so i kinda did something for the civic

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did the cmc adjustment and the difference is incredible. 1st to 2nd is smooth as butter. Transmission can be a notchy at times but way less than before. A transmission fluid change and a hassport motor mount is next for a perfect DD

·
Registered
450 Posts
I did the cmc adjustment and the difference is incredible. 1st to 2nd is smooth as butter. Transmission can be a notchy at times but way less than before. A transmission fluid change and a hassport motor mount is next for a perfect DD
CMC adjustment?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Out of all the stuff I ordered from PWJDM, I'm only getting (for now) 3 things I wanted T_T

·
Registered
294 Posts
Out of all the stuff I ordered from PWJDM, I'm only getting (for now) 3 things I wanted T_T
They cancelled my visor order after telling me on Monday that it would ship yesterday. Matching the visor was the only reason I bought the flap. Bfaided gonna buy it from me now.

·
Registered
450 Posts
They cancelled my visor order after telling me on Monday that it would ship yesterday. Matching the visor was the only reason I bought the flap. Bfaided gonna buy it from me now.

Well that sucks. Guess we shouldn't have dicked around and bought what we wanted before the liquidation. I wanted their cooling plate for awhile but now I can't get it anymore. I'd keep the flap, it looks great on it's own.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well that sucks. Guess we shouldn't have dicked around and bought what we wanted before the liquidation. I wanted their cooling plate for awhile but now I can't get it anymore. I'd keep the flap, it looks great on it's own.
Eh, I wasn't going to pay full price for either one. And the flap by itself is too flashy for me, lol. Will fit bfaided's car perfectly.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Eh, I wasn't going to pay full price for either one. And the flap by itself is too flashy for me, lol. Will fit bfaided's car perfect ly.

Whatever dude, my car is bone stock and not flashy at all. Couldn't pick it out of a crowd even if you wanted too.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,208 Posts
I made a new bracket for my dash cam so it can see more out the back window while looking forward.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i took the blox weighted shift knob off, and put the oem knob back on. i feel the weighted knob made the shifter sloppy.
i forgot how nice the honda 6 speed is

·
Registered
450 Posts
Snagged a PWJDM carbon kevlar cooling plate and K Tuner dipstick from one the facebook civic groups. As much as I hate carbon kevlar, I could not pass it up. I could just get it painted or something anyway.
i took the blox weighted shift knob off, and put the oem knob back on. i feel the weighted knob made the shifter sloppy.
i forgot how nice the honda 6 speed is
I think it was Acutiy that said a weighted knob could hide issues related to shifting. Don't quote on me that though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, i need your help.
About a week ago, I bought a 2014 Honda civic EX which is slightly used with a mileage of 50966. from a dealer. The car had some fuel in it from the garage which i used for some days and my fuel gauge was working perfectly.

Later when the fuel went very low, the fuel gauge went up and was showing a full tank which i know it's not true so i got confused.
Just yesterday, I bought a full tank of fuel after which my fuel gauge continued to show a full tank.
i drove for about 10 minutes and the fuel gauge came to half tank.
since then, anytime i turn on the engine, the gauge will quickly show a full tank and then come down again to a half tank.
Please what might be wrong with the gauge? can someone help me? This is my first time of using Honda.

15661 - 15680 of 15681 Posts