9th Gen Civic Forum banner

15701 - 15720 of 15746 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Third time was the charm, but I found a place yesterday to clear the visor and flap. $100, so I didn’t have to haggle. Should have them back next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Finally

·
Registered
490 Posts
Third time was the charm, but I found a place yesterday to clear the visor and flap. $100, so I didn’t have to haggle. Should have them back next week.

Nice. Let me know how the clear coat looks. The shop who did all my cf bits said it was difficult to do because it was so porous and it was just sucking it up or something, it's been awhile. My first thought is maybe it's cheap CF but I don't know if that's possible.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nice. Let me know how the clear coat looks. The shop who did all my cf bits said it was difficult to do because it was so porous and it was just sucking it up or something, it's been awhile. My first thought is maybe it's cheap CF but I don't know if that's possible.
First shop refused to do it since it had so many holes. I really don’t care how it ends up looking. I’m with you in that it prob is cheap CF.

·
Registered
490 Posts
First shop refused to do it since it had so many holes. I really don’t care how it ends up looking. I’m with you in that it prob is cheap CF.

That's what I told the guy who does the clear coat. It's not a show car piece and I don't care how it looks, it just needs to clear so I don't have to wipe them with Armor All. You can see the issues on these pieces:

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi guys, i need your help.
About a week ago, I bought a 2014 Honda civic EX which is slightly used with a mileage of 50966. from a dealer. The car had some fuel in it from the garage which i used for some days and my fuel gauge was working perfectly.

Later when the fuel went very low, the fuel gauge went up and was showing a full tank which i know it's not true so i got confused.
Just yesterday, I bought a full tank of fuel after which my fuel gauge continued to show a full tank.
i drove for about 10 minutes and the fuel gauge came to half tank.
since then, anytime i turn on the engine, the gauge will quickly show a full tank and then come down again to a half tank.
Please what might be wrong with the gauge? can someone help me? This is my first time of using Honda.
Sending unit

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's what I told the guy who does the clear coat. It's not a show car piece and I don't care how it looks, it just needs to clear so I don't have to wipe them with Armor All. You can see the issues on these pieces:
I had to do a double take on the gurney flap because i saw that it was curving inwards on the ends. Then I realized you have a coupe. Makes sense.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I had to do a double take on the gurney flap because i saw that it was curving inwards on the ends. Then I realized you have a coupe. Makes sense.
Hah, I did the same exact thing

Could be the mounting tape I used too. The tape that came with it came off when it was cleared and I just bought some 3M tape and made it work.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Could be the mounting tape I used too. The tape that came with it came off when it was cleared and I just bought some 3M tape and made it work.
No, it just tapers differently than the sedan flap. I didn’t realize it was a diff design for the coupe.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Pics or it didn’t happen

Lol, can't upload pics right now, but check out my signature and check out my YouTube channel. I uploaded a video yesterday with the 2 mods.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bought Hybrid Racing HD detent springs. Probably won't put them in until I get a trans mount but haven't found one yet from Hasport, don't want to buy a whole kit just for it either and will probably get a set of Innovative mounts if I don't find one soon'ish,

·
Registered
106 Posts
I put some 245 re71r on yesterday. I miss driving on 200 tw tires on the street. They absolutely rip through the corners! I can actually feel the diff working compared to the Nokians in dry lol

Sent from my iPhone X while on the toilet.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bought Acuity select springs and Innovative motor mount kit. Looking around I came across a DIY from another 9th gen civic forum and it mentions the stock bolts don't fit with it. Seems kinda of odd to me that it doesn't.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Innovative kit came in and is missing hardware pieces. I guess I could use OEM bits but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Innovative kit came in and is missing hardware pieces. I guess I could use OEM bits but I'm not sure.
Just picked up my cf. Dudes didn’t touch it in the two wks they had them. I’m over this shit. Just doing armor all and gonna be done with it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Just picked up my cf. Dudes didn’t touch it in the two wks they had them. I’m over this shit. Just doing armor all and gonna be done with it.

That's some BS. Shit, mail it to me and I'll go the shop I did and he'll have it done in a day or so, if they're open.

15701 - 15720 of 15746 Posts